“The posh Turkish restaurant”

Pasha Restaurant Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Pasha Restaurant Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 87 Restaurants in Billericay
Description: Modern Turkish cuisine is a combination of traditional and contemporary dishes enthused with integrity of Ottoman cuisine coupled with the culinary influences of Eastern and Western cultures. At Pasha we provide a unique fine dining experience in a warm, modern atmosphere. Our menu provides an extensive selection of authentic Turkish dishes to suit all tastes and we use only the finest, fresh pro
Reviewed 20 June 2018

I have dined at Pasha many times, very fabulous interior, but I would comment that it's overpriced. I feel most Turkish places are over priced in this town. In billericay there are 4 Turkish places to eat, may be too many.
The Skew in Hutton is also quite good

Reviewed 21 May 2018

On the last Saturday of every month Pasha do a party brunch. It was BRILLIANT! Food was good, atmosphere was great, DJ was brilliant and well the drinks kept flowing!! The staff were so friendly and I just couldn't recommend more.

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

I have just eaten here with my wife for my anniversary. I booked online and on the day phoned and said please can we be seated away from the doors, as it’s my anniversary and I’m a moany bugger if I’m near a draft so don’t want to ruin it for my wife. On arrival we was seated on a table away from the doors. Menu supplied and just before we ordered our drinks a waitress came over and wished us a happy anniversary! Not expected but nice touch. Then the meal was amazing all 3 courses! (I couldn’t have desert) my wife did. On delivery of her desert they brought a plate over with happy anniversary on it it nicely food decorated with a flare/firework on! Really made my me chuckle! But it’s them little things that makes me feel valued and therefore give perfect feedback! 2 waitresses were brilliant and very attentive and never once rushed us by asking if we finished etc! Would recommend this place to anyone!!

Reviewed 10 May 2018

we went here for a friends birthday, they do a set menu for two - a two course meal and a glass of wine, there is one vegetarian option however they where happy to adapt this. The food was really good.

Reviewed 5 May 2018

Like all teenagers they want to be grown up before their time, my 15 year old was celebrating her birthday and wanted a grown up meal just with friends. Dressed up like little grown ups I left them at the restaurant knowing they were in great hands

The guys at Pasha we’re truly wonderful, the girls said they had moctails, fantastic food and a brilliant birthday surprise desert, they said the staff checked regularly that they were ok, and said they felt very special. They loved the restaurant and talked about how trendy and cool it was...... it was a great journey home full of excited voices.

This birthday will be the talk of snapchat for a while and I’m sure the school will be buzzing about a little birthday dinner at a great restaurant.

Thanks guys for making a teenager actually smile..... not just pout!