All reviews function room golden wedding celebration the pub beer garden sunday lunch pate rabbit warren fish and chips relaxed atmosphere wedding reception lovely hotel would stay again night's sleep one night stay manchester city centre plenty of parking yogurt
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

stayed in a superior double and a family room. both rooms were clean and pleasant, the bathroom in the superior was worth the extra few pounds.

The fact that in order to get to the reception for the hotel meant I had to navigate the busy bar area was a bit odd....

Otherwise a good alternative to the premier inns and travelodges of this world

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Excellent food and superb service from very attentive staff. Lovely setting for our Sunday lunch. Will definitely be visiting again. Nice outdoor seating area which we plan to try in the summer. Need to make a reservation as very popular.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 April 2018

My daughter, her friend and my wife and I had lunch only at the Belmore yesterday. I can advise that the service and food are second to none, and the smaller portions requested were more than sufficient for our needs. I ordered the fish, chips and mushy peas, and can state that the batter on the fish was the lightest, thinnest, crispiest and tastiest I have ever tasted. The chunky chips were obviously either double or even triple cooked, and the authentic mushy peas instantly reminded me of my mother's cooking many many moons ago. And everybody knows your mother's cooking is the best...

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Came for a dinner meal last Friday, it was a lovely venue and received amazing service from a waitress called Shelly who was very friendly and helpful, food was very tasty too! Was a very good experience

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Recently revamped and extended venue
Nothing special but tasty gastro pub type food and decent choice of drinks. Wouldn't travel a long way to go here but perfectly acceptable for locals as an occasional watering hole.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends