“Tasty burgers and poutine!”
Review of Cowtown Grill

Cowtown Grill
Ranked #13 of 122 Restaurants in Sale
Price range: US$ 14 - US$ 21
Description: Looking for a long-term burger romance? lets meat!
Description: Looking for a long-term burger romance? lets meat!
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

We noticed this new restaurant had opened so thought we would give it a try. The burger menu is really varied with some tasty sounding combinations! Both our burgers were delicious. The poutine was also great, it's basically chips and gravy with cheese on it, what's not to like! Definitely worth a visit!

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

We love a good burger and love us some chicken wings. When I heard that a new place was opening in town, I was delighted.

The decor and style of this small, Calgary themed joint shows much promise. The ice hockey jersey on the wall, wooden floor and wall panels, moose skull on the wall.

The food was a mixed bag. The chicken wings were a bit pricey, but good. We had jerk and honey bee wings. The burgers were a bit disappointing - the patty was thin and overcooked and the salad was one huge lettuce leaf which proved difficult to eat. I hope will develop and improve over time as the place beds in. The poutine is one thing this place owns that no one else has on their menu in the area and was good.

I really wish the Cowtown Grill the best of luck, we want a new place in town that serves what they do. They face some stiff competition but I really hope they grow and develop over time

Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

I've tried Cowtown Grill twice now (both times for lunch) and it's a real find! On entering the first time, I expected a regular burger place but was seriously impressed by the quality of ingredients and how well they were put together!

I have had the best chicken ceasar salad I've ever eaten here(!!) as well as my first taste of Poutine (I was somewhat apprehensive but it's definitely Canadian 'comfort food' and well worth trying if you haven't already done so!)

The menu is extensive (just remember to look on both sides!;)) - there's bound to be something for everyone - and we found the prices for alcoholic drinks very reasonable.

So glad to have found this little gem and will definitely be back!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

Had seen really good reviews and can see why! Really tasty burgers with plenty of toppings and fresh ingredients. Will definitely be back soon!

Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

Just got home from having a lovely dinner with my son, good food definitely worth a visit just what the area needed with friendly staff.