We have enjoyed visiting this hotel as a family at least 5 times over the past 5 years. The last couple of times we have been a bit disappointed by the rooms though still really love the atmosphere of the village and the restaurant at the hotel (excellent food, reasonable prices) and the pool. Our room was stifling (in March) and hard to adjust without turing on the air conditioning. Opened the windows in teh middle of the night then couldn't sleep due to grooming of the ski hill and outdoor noise. The room was a bit worn around the edges. Also, we had booked an upgrade, but hte room was nowhere as nice as prior upgrades - small, oddly shaped room with no front closet (hooks only) and miniscule bedroom closet with most room taken up by a safe. Not ideal for a family of four with ski gear! Also, staff was inadequate at check-in/check-out times, with long lines and long waits. We will probably return but are considering some of the newer places which are much less expensive for the same size room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Trillium House, Blue Mountain, just two hours northwest of Toronto is nestled between the shores of Georgian Bay and the heights of the Niagara Escarpment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Westin Trillium House Blue Mountain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Trillium House Blue Mountain Hotel Blue Mountains
- Westin Collingwood
- Westin Trillium Hotel Blue Mountain
- Collingwood Westin