The staff at this hotel are exceptional. Esthetically, the hotel is 3.5 stars, but people like Kate at the front desk make this a 5 star experience.
The village is fun, the skiing, so-so.
But the rooms are comfortable and everyone at the Hotel is wonderful.
Kate went out of her way to help.
The housekeeper somehow kept up on the suite despite our mess.
the only criticism I have is with the fitness center, its just tiny.
Everything else was phenomenal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Georgian, in the middle of the Village at Blue, is fashioned after a historic railway hotel, with 189 suites ranging in size from studios to 3 bedroom. Every suite features high-speed wireless internet access, in-room movies, a DVD player, flat screen LCD TV. Guests also have exclusive access to secure underground parking, games room, 2 outdoor hot tubs (open year round), outdoor pool (summer only), fitness room and sauna. Bachelor, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom suites include a fireplace, fully furnished kitchen and a balcony or patio. Studio units (regular size hotel rooms) have a kitchenette (small fridge, small sink, microwave, toaster, kettle, dishes and cutlery). Larger units (1 bedroom or larger) have a full kitchen. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Grand Georgian - Blue Mountain Hotel Blue Mountains
- Grand Georgian Blue Mountain
- Grand Georgian Collingwood