2,072 results
All reviews the grill leisure facilities relaxation room afternoon tea changing rooms q hotels flemings restaurant steam room robes and slippers main restaurant my mum lovely hotel great facilities superior room buffet style first class birthday treat
Reviewed 6 November 2017

Had a great two days stay at the westerwood hotel with the family, great accomadation and excellent service from the staff. room was kept clean and tidy for our two day stay, clean towels every day and everything stocked up again

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Paul B, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Glasgow Westerwood Spa & Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Dear paulpD7298MP

Thank you for your lovely feedback, I am delighted that you had such great stay here with your family.

I hope that we can welcome you back again soon, we'd love to see you again.

Reviewed 6 November 2017

Stayed over night for my husband's birthday, had spa treatments, afternoon tea, dinner and Prosecco in the room. Everything was lovely! Afternoon tea was delicious, as was dinner and the cocktails! Spa treatments were devine!! Very relaxing and luxurious. Excellent stay.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear clairefmorrison17

Thank you for your fantastic feedback - I am delighted to hear that your husband had such a lovely birthday celebration! We would love to welcome you back again soon, either for a celebration or just a relaxing break, please don't be a stranger!

Reviewed 6 November 2017

I have visited the Westerwood Hotel several times to attend conferences and it is always a pleasure to be there. The staff are ever so helpful, the food delicious and the facilities excellent. Bedrooms are clean and comfortable and there is a welcoming atmosphere throughout the hotel.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear chris_Longmuir

Thank you for your fantastic feedback, I am delighted that you have enjoyed visiting the hotel for conferences. We really do pride ourselves on our conference customer service, and I hope that we can welcome you back to the hotel again soon.

Reviewed 6 November 2017

Stayed for 2 nights. Restaurants were fab, food was beautiful. Room was spacious, modern & clean. Spa treatments were good. Jacuzzi needs some work - more off than on. A great hotel with great staff who look after you.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Dear MrsHardie

Thank you for your fantastic feedback, I am delighted that you have had such a lovely break away. The restaurant and kitchen team will be thrilled to hear your lovely comments!

We did experience some issues with the Jacuzzi over a few days, however I am delighted to confirm this has now been resolved. I hope that we can welcome you back again soon in order to enjoy this.

Reviewed 6 November 2017

A fantastic, warming, nothing too much trouble for staff, welcoming friendly relaxing place. Beautiful grounds and fantastic views. Food amazing and served with a smile. Bar relaxing and cosy ideal for cheeky cocktails.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Dear marionedithm

Thank you for your fantastic feedback, I am so delighted to hear that you've had such a memorable experience - and enjoyed a few cheeky cocktails too!

Please don't be a stranger - we'd love to welcome you back again soon!