See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 March 2018

The room was clean, spacious and secure. Will go again. Only came and stayed a day to attend a function at the Marvin Lee Stadium at Macoya. Transportation was easy from the hotel to the town. the rate was also quite good.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
AlvinI_11, Manager at Inn Flight Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Thank you for your review and we hope to serve you again soon.

Reviewed 6 December 2017

Staff was very courteous, very spacious room with convenient location. Amenities of microwave and refrigerator were a plus. I will definitely recommend Inn Flight Suites to family and friends. Restaurants and convenient stores within walking distance.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Alvin I, Manager at Inn Flight Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Thank you so much for your review and we hope to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

No shuttle to the airport available. It was twice as much to get a taxi booking it through the hotel than getting one myself. The receptionist was courteous, resta urant was closed by the time I arrived.

Room tip: A/c didnt work too well
Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Garth I
Alvin I, Manager at Inn Flight Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

Dear Sir,
We thank you for your review and hope that the next time you visit us we can do more to improve your stay.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

If they are willing to call the breakfast continental, they should try serving a breakfast which is really a continental breakfast. They should offer clean towels and change the bed sheets on a four day stay.

Room tip: I stayed for four days at the inn. The room was ok, no clean towels and no clean or change of sheets. No one cleaned the room. The continental breakfast was misleading. I paid 7 dollars for a bottle of water.
Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Evette F
Reviewed 3 August 2017

Staff was super nice and friendly made you feel welcome. Room ok, bed comfortable, clean sheets. Shower too small. The room could use facelift (paint). The restaurant was close by food horrible the bar wAs attached to the restaurant. Nice place to stay and close to the airport. I didn't venture out to see what other restaurants or places to eat in or around there.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for your review and we appreciate your recommendations. We hope to see you again in the future.