“Perfection...you won't regret eating from Nadia's”

Nadia's Indian Takeaway
Ranked #36 of 126 Restaurants in Bicester
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Delivery
Description: -- Nadia's indian takeaway bicester, established in 2011 with a kitchen setup in southwold village 5 holm square bicester along side with tesco. With an emphasis on refined yet creative Indian cuisine, the Nadia's menu incorporates both traditional classic favourites and original new dishes that apply classic flavours with a modern twist. At Nadia's we are known for our Quality, Service and Value… to this end we have tried to create a menu which is exciting and full in flavour that also appeals to the largest audience…we hope you enjoy it. We never compromise on the quality of the products available to us. However, using the best ingredients is our priority so that we may pass on great dishes with great flavours for you to enjoy. Also offering 5* food hygiene rating since we opened!
Reviewed 11 May 2015 via mobile

This is my 2nd order this week and I'm telling you now it certainly won't be my last :)
Had a few Indians around the UK in London Luton and Manchester but Luton had good take aways but Nadia's just came ahead In my favourite list of take aways.
Loved the chicken tikka so yummmmm!!!!!
Keep it up chef man

Date of visit: May 2015
2  Thank JohnLutona

Reviewed 11 May 2015 via mobile

I ordered a meal for the family from Nadias and it was the best Indian meal we have ever had!! The staff were all extremely lovely and so happy to help. It's safe to say we won't be going to any other Indian!! Absolutely brilliant. Very pleased!!

Date of visit: May 2015
1  Thank LittleMissHappy4
Reviewed 22 February 2015

Lovely meal yet again at a very competitive price. Service and delivery was excellent will definitely use again, best take away in Bicester

Date of visit: February 2015
Reviewed 19 December 2014

We discovered this take away through justeat and they really are very good.

Incredibly good range of options and everything we have had has been really well cooked and very flavoursome.

Date of visit: December 2014
1  Thank HotChilli99
Reviewed 12 November 2014

the first time I ate here I got diarrhea however the food was delicious. I would recommend this place to my friends and hope they enjoy their diarrhea too.

Date of visit: May 2014