“Best curry in Bicester”

Ranked #15 of 123 Restaurants in Bicester
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 16
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: This restuarant is under new management as of this year, the previous owner ran it in to the ground, we have been and it is lovely, deserves to be reviewed under its current management. The website I believe is under construction. The restaurant is listing in Yell.
Reviewed 4 December 2016

The search for the best curry in Bicester is over. Look no further than Anica for a quality curry served by the friendliest staff. My most recent visit was to pick up a takeaway; not only was I welcomed when I arrived but I was given a refreshing beer while I waited for me food and a friendly chat. Top food; top lads.

Reviewed 18 November 2016

Ordered many takeaways from Anica now and not been disappointed, however the last time they got our order completely wrong and had to return with one of our diners food which was omitted from the delivery. First time for everything and has not deterred us from using them again. Food is fresh, full of flavour and wholesome. The complimentary bottle of wine always very much appreciated too!

Reviewed 16 November 2016

Since redecorating, this place has gone from good to excellent. The staff are brilliant, so friendly and attentive. Food is fabulous, large portions and very very tasty. I can never manage the whole meal and the staff are always happy to pack it up for me, sometimes even giving another fresh rice to go with. We love it here, such competitive prices on the week nights. Brilliant deal, keep up the good work, we love it here.

Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

Ordered a take away came within 20min piping hot and the best Indian I have tasted absolutely amazing ! Def be ordering again

Reviewed 26 September 2016

Turned up on a Friday night with no booking and asked if there was space for a table of four, no problem- after a short wait we were seated! Service was slow but the food was delicious and worth the wait, the portion sizes are enormous and definitely enough to share. The staff were absolutely wonderful, I cannot fault the service at all.
Not the cheapest Indian in town, our bill came to around £80 for 4 people (though we did order wine and beer). I hear they do a special in the week for £10 per person so I will be back for that! :)
Would definitely recommend.