“Nice place”

Savoir Fare
Ranked #5 of 119 Restaurants in Bicester
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 11
Reviewed 10 July 2018

If you want just a cup of tea, or a cold drink, great place to talk or relax, if you want to eat a lot more, they have lots of other goodies, including home made bread. The place was very clean helpful and friendly, clean toilets too. I went with my Son he had a vegetarian, home made bread sandwich, said was very good.

1  Thank ladymichelle1

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

Visited for Sunday breakfast....well brunch really! They were pleasantly busy but still seats and smiles on offer.

Had a brilliant value 6 piece breakfast with what seem like half a loaf of bread and marmalade.

We cleared our plates and drinks as the sunshine came in through the open sides of the gazebo structure.

Cannot recommend highly enough!

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Without a doubt the best breakfast in Bicester in both value and taste! We go here regularly, great with kids and always friendly.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

This feels like the kind of place once discovered you want to keep to yourself for fear its popularity might somehow ruin the experience next time. I’m sure there are lots of smug people who have discovered this little gem and are enjoying great fresh food at very reasonable prices. Set in a park in Bicester it doesn’t look like much from the outside and to be fair it doesn’t look amazing on the inside either but on the two occasions I’ve eaten there the food has more than made up for the decor. It seems popular with parents with babies and I guess the park setting, relaxed atmosphere and great value food is an obvious draw to parents looking for somewhere to get out of the house for a few hours. My only criticism would be the amount of garnish that comes with their sandwiches, it could be considered a side salad there is so much of it and in my opinion is unnecessary to what is a hearty healthy meal already. They offer a Sunday roast for £10 which I can’t wait to try as I’m sure I will be very happy with what I’m served with.

1  Thank lurgee21
Reviewed 19 May 2018

Fantastically friendly staff. Fresh food for all pallets. Child and dog friendly. Let your kids play in the park while you enjoy a catch up with friends

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant