“lovely”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Lemon Tree Patio

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

galaxymum...
reading
“lovely”
Reviewed 23 March 2016 for a stay in November 2015

we had super stay at lemon tree.knew how to change gas bottle so plenty of hot water , washing machine did my clothes a treat.useful having left over staples in cupboard salt pepper etc.
comfy warm bed with plenty of hanging space in wardrobe. panel heaters in upstairs room.plenty of logs for fire estufa.
would go again but now we have our own house in village gutted we were to late to stay there in feb...thanks zoe

24 Mar 2016
Hi Penny, Thanks for your review and so sorry Lemon Tree wasn't available for your last stay! Your house will be just as cosy! Good Luck with it all, how exciting :)
Marianne...
“Mrs ”
Reviewed 23 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016

Lovely authentic town house. Owner couldn't do enough to ensure our comfort. We were so grateful to experience real Spanish living in this cosy casa.
House was well equipped and ideally located to explore the town. Have stayed here several times over the years and have thoroughly enjoyed each and every time. The semana santa parade past the front door is amazing.
Perfect property and with fresh lemons always to hand to grace out G and T's!
Thanks zoe xx

24 Mar 2016
Ahhhh thank you Marianne, always a pleasure my home is your home, you are perfect guests and hopefully it won't be too long before you can come back to Olvera again x
gillyjell...
Truro, United Kingdom
“not nice as it was dark and cold”
Reviewed 16 March 2016 for a stay in December 2015
people found this review helpful

The house is need of repair. Generally very tardy. NO hot water as no one had checked to see there was gas so it would heat the water. Nothing to light the fire so very cold. The kitchen was dirty with ingrained dirt around the sink. The fridge door handles were broken. Pots and pans burnt/broken. Coffee pot was melted and broken in the cupboard. Old food out of date(some 2013) which we threw out/cleaned the cupboard. Upstairs there was no proper hanging space as someone had left stuff in boxes in the space. Bed had bits off it. Toilet upstairs didn't flush properly so we had to throw water down from saucepans to flush. Lightbulbs were out and lamps didn't work. Outside the washing machine was in bad state of repair, old pots of paint and stuff left on it, all rusting and dirty. Electrics in house very dodgy. Walls crumbling. Generally not looked after. HOST is ABSENT.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: leaving
Liked least: very tardy/broken/shabby furishings
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
31 Mar 2016
Clients from Hell...cost me hundreds to put right the house after they destroyed it. I have photos of before and after - all very upsetting. They threatened they would do this if I didn't refund them.
There is no mention of as soon as they informed someone the boiler needed putting on (the gas had run out) someone was there within 5mins. They left it until the last day to inform me that some of the light bulbs had blown (there was a storm and electrical problems the Electricity office informed me when I enquired how this could have happened), but the worst was the photos I received the day they left, how anyone can leave anyone else's property like this I don't know.
As advised if i had been aware of the firelighters and lightbulbs I would have had someone bring them round asap, but leaving it until after the shops closed on Christmas eve (and they day before leaving) it was impossible to get any...in any of the 5 days prior to you letting me know this I would have been able to do something. likewise with the out of date tea that had been left I would have got someone to take it away.
YOU broke the pans, the large coffee pot, the bed, the electrical socket, and you purposely hacked at the walls, but the worst was the washing machine breaking a large hole in the top...and then covering it with towels...
The clients review the week before you stayed.
Hi Zoe. Thank you for letting us stay in house in Olvera. We loved your house and we loved the town and the surrounding area. So thank you. Best wishes Peter and Elaine
Review the day after..."La casa es preciosa, decorada con mucho estilo y muy cómoda, pasamos unos días estupendos en la casa de Zoe. Muchas gracias!I"
I welcome you to look at my other reviews please contact me if you would like to have copies of the emails this couple bombarded me with, in the end I had to pass the details to my lawyer.
Anyta2607...
Malaga, Spain
“Great Holidays”
Reviewed 14 August 2015 for a stay in April 2015

My friends and I spent a very nice weekend in Olvera, Cadiz, Spain, staying in Lemon Tree House. The house was lovely and very spanish, so we enjoyed it couple with people from the village and surroundings. I really recommend it!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
24 Mar 2016
Thank you for your review , I'm glad you had a lovely time, anytime you want to come back let me know, Zoe x
marional
Brighton, United Kingdom
“what a holiday gem, delightful townhouse with amazing views in great position”
Reviewed 13 August 2015 for a stay in November 2014

This is a wonderful holiday rental, not a patio, a terrace as well. Downstairs and upstairs bathroom.

Well equipped kitchen, lovely living room, really gorgeous bedroom. And the position is fantastic. The view of the mountain directly above the terrace is breathtakingly.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: that it was owned by a local woman, felt more authentic
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
24 Mar 2016
Thank you for your lovely review, anytime you want to come back your welcome, best wishes, Zoe
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing