See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 June 2016

We had the room in the photo the Hotel uses and it was as it looks, large and comfy. Bathroom was fine but as usual the shower is on the small size but adequate. Wifi was good. Staff was always friendly and helpful. If I could I would give it 4 and 1/2 with the minor details, like no elevator (unimportant for walking up two floors) and good but not great breakfast. These are small compared to the rest.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
caladiseta, Proprietario at Hotel Cala Di Seta, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2016

Dear Guest,
thank you for your feedback!

We'll do our best to improve our services!

Regards!

Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

We stayed here with a couple of friends for just one night. We arrived and we didn't have a booking. The girl at the reception was great and she found us the best deal.
The room was big and airy. The bed was comfortable and the shower was very nice a powerful. If back I am going to stay here again.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends

Dear Guest, thank you very much for your kind feedback!

All our best wishes!

Reviewed 24 September 2015 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for one night during our tour round Sardinia. The hotel is very clean and finished to a high standard for a hotel in this price range. The staff were very helpful and breakfast was one of the best we had on the island. The town of calasetta is a true gem. Such a friendly town. The hotel is in walking distance of all the main things you need on holiday. Loads of restaurants. The port and a great beach.

Well worth the trip here. Wish we had planned to stay longer.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
caladiseta, Proprietario at Hotel Cala Di Seta, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2016

Dear Guest,
we really thank you for your feedback!

We are very happy your holidays was a great experience in our Hotel and our beautiful Island!

A great hello from all of us!

Reviewed 11 September 2015 via mobile

The best hotel in the world!

I visited Sardinia for a short holiday to find a ferry I used to work on which was bought several years ago by the nearby Delcomar ferry company.

This was my first ever holiday and, at 34, my first time abroad as an adult.
Not only that but I can't speak Italian other than saying a simple hello, goodbye and thank you.

Upon booking I emailed the hotel with a couple of questions and the replies were always prompt and friendly. I was also reassured that it really was ok that I didn't speak Italian.

The hotel is located in the beautiful little town of Calasetta.
There are lots of restaurants and pizzerias and a couple of little grocery shops if you need some snacks for the day (similar to the typical British corner shop).

There are market stalls on the seafront selling souvenirs, trinkets and a fresh fruit and veg stall.

I spent a lot of time on Sotto Torre beach where the sea and sands were beautiful.
If you have children with you it's helpful to know there is a lifeguard on the beach too.

The nearby ferries, which I had come to see, are regular, efficient, on time, and CHEAP! About 10 Euro's for a foot passenger return and about 30 Euros for a car return (depending on vehicle size).
The ferries run to Carloforte which is a lovely town on an island which is a 30 minute ride away.
There are two ferry companies that run this route. Saremar and Delcomar.
Anyone travelling from the South of England may well recognise the large Delcomar ferry 'GB Conte' as the ex Isle of Wight ferry 'St Catherine'.

Back to the hotel, my room was a couple of floors up and very big.
My window looked out over all the houses and towards the sea so I could see the ferries coming and going.

The room was spotlessly clean as was the bathroom and everything worked perfectly.
There is a television in the room but I didn't have a chance to switch it on as I was too busy with my adventures.

The most important thing for me as this was my first holiday abroad was that the mobile signal (I am on O2 in the UK) switched over to Italian networks (WIND and TIM) with no trouble, and the signal in Calasetta was very strong.

The hotel wifi worked perfectly and I was able to call home and even speak with home by making video calls over FaceTime with no problem.
The wifi password is on a sign at reception.

It can be warm at night and the air conditioning worked great.

In the morning I must say I LOVED the Italian breakfasts.
There is a lovely selection of rolls with which you can choose a selection of cheeses and cold meats to go on them.
There are also many pastries, croissants and cakes.
Cereal is also available but I opted for rolls, a croissant and some cookies each morning.

There is a coffee machine as well which will make you various coffees.
Hot chocolate is also available as are a selection of teas.

I'm going to be cheeky here and admit that I brought a small packet of English breakfast teabags from home and popped one into a cup each morning since teas in Italy tend to be the more speciality type.
That said, nobody seemed to mind at all.

To Brits expecting a cooked breakfast I'll just remind you that this isn't England - it's a very hot country and the Italian breakfast was a nice refreshing change.
If you want a "Full English" you should perhaps consider staying in England?

For those writing postcards, the post office is literally next door and it cost just 95 Euro cents to send a card to the UK which arrived just 3 days later.

If you need a taxi back to the airport just ask at reception and they will arrange it for you.
My taxi was on time when I left and got be back to Cagliari in plenty of time.

My biggest praise must go to the hotel staff!
By the time I left I felt these people were not staff but my friends, even waving me off at the front of the hotel as my taxi left.

I love this hotel and this little town so much!

Readers, don't even think of booking anywhere else. This is perfect!

Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
caladiseta, Proprietario at Hotel Cala Di Seta, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2015

Dear Guest,
what a pleasure to read your feedback!

It was a great pleasure to have you here and to be helpful!

We're really happy you loved and appreciated everything here!

You feedback is so detailed in every way! Thank you very much!

A great hello from the whole Staff!

Reviewed 7 September 2015

We stayed again at the Hotel Cala Di Seta and again we came away with an awesome experience. The staff as always was so helpful and sweet. Always attentive to whatever our needs were. The rooms were spotless clean and the A/C made sleeping at night so comfortable. I can not wait to stay there again next year. Anyone that writes a bad post is frankly an idiot and doesn't know what they are talking about or are not well traveled and don't know the area well. For the price of a nights stay, the location, the tremendous staff that will bend over backwards for their guests, it really is a hidden gem. There are few hotels that can match what Hotel Cala Di Seta has to offer. I am a client for life.
Thank you guys for making our stay awesome as usual!!!! See you next year!!!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Matt G

Dear Guests,
what a pleasure to read your feedback!

What can we say? Thank you very much for everything you wrote about us!

This is one of the things we need to do always our best!

See you next year!

A great goodbye to you and your special family!