“Great food, view and entertainment”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tiki's Seaside Grille
Ranked #16 of 27 Restaurants in Brasilito
Reviewed 21 May 2016

Lots of parking. Friendly staff, great food, view of the Pacific and live entertainment. I highly recommend this restaurant if travelling through Brasilito.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 26 January 2016 via mobile

Local cuisine dishes were tasty and the service was good. The location is fantastic - right on the beach! I did find many of the dishes were overpriced but overall a decent experience.

Reviewed 6 September 2015

On our recent visit to Costa Rica we have had the opportunity to visit Tikis restaurant many times and I have yet to be let down by the atmosphere, food and service. We had eaten here on our last trip but I have never written a review and I felt as though I needed to as it is one of the best places in Brasalito, Playa Flamingo area. They have an amazing and varied menu, something for everyone, including Sushi upstairs. There are also special nights such as Pasta night which is not only a great price but the food is outstanding, I had the Pesto Chicken and it was a wow for the taste buds. Last week we dined to one of the best sax players I have heard in years, the man was the Costa Rican Kenny G and as he played during dinner you couldn't help but want to get up and dance. The food has always been consistently good, and we have had breakfast, lunch and dinner there many times. If you just want a place to enjoy a cocktail and watch a game Tiki's is the place as well with a fully stocked bar, large seating area and big screen TV's showing all the sports. The bar is always a gathering place for many locals and travelers which makes for great conversations and meeting some very interesting people. I think the magic of Tiki's for me though is the location of the restaurant, just steps from the beach, the views are spectacular and the sunsets are magnificent. It can be romantic just as easily as it can be family comfortable. I think that if I was to get married again, I would rent this place out and have my wedding there it is that perfect. If you are in Costa Rica and in the area this is a must try place! Oh and if you get the chance they have this dessert made with brownies, ice cream, Oreos and bananas that will make you think you have died and gone to heaven....

Reviewed 26 May 2015

Well managed restaurant and bar. Dining id out of doors, but under cover from the sun. Food is well prepared and reasonably priced. At night it is a populat spot for eating, drinking, and entertainment.

Reviewed 11 May 2015

If you like to meet people, this place was full of expatriates from Canada and the US, each with an interesting story to tell. That, combined with excellent live entertainment gave this place a really unique atmosphere. Dinning, Dancing & Story Telling. . The owners were exceptionally gracious and interacted with all the guests. What a great place to spend our first evening!