All reviewskalithea marekalithea springsthe hotel offersevery eveningsnack barweek staysea viewhuge choicerhodes airportlarge areahorizon royalincluded in the all inclusiveplenty of choicemain barsandy beachchoice of foodroom number
Reviewed 25 January 2017

Everything about this hotel was great! Clean, very friendly staffs, the food was amazing and the location was superb! There was no internet in the rooms but they had a system where we bought in bundles. The Hotel had a big area where we walked around after the dinner. There was also a big pool area. Definitely, we will go back there soon!

Room Tip: The rooms next to the pool had an amazing view!
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 November 2016

I don't understand why this resort is not rated at the same level as the other resorts on the island that call themselves 5 Star. Get the all inclusive option and this place will be the best resort you ever stayed at.

Room Tip: Pay for the full board up front. If you don't, you'll regret it and will scramble to upgrade later on.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank deewest2016
Reviewed 8 October 2016

Had a lovely time ...at this beautiful hotel ... Beautiful veiws, nice location, friendly. Couldnt ask for more .
Like to she a speacial thanks to Marco and Alexandra in safari,and Alex the childrens rep, she was brilliant with our family ,great british humur , and great fun thanks Alex . Also all the staff and reps were very good .
Lovely food , clean , and lots of fun
Thanks to all .xx

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank AnnXjohn
Reviewed 7 September 2016

Great place to go, very clean, very good service, plenty of pools to go to, good food, never short of a drink. Entertainment was good, poolside was just enough, nice varied bands in the bar in the evening.
We went the last week of August heading into September, I was told it was at 1/6 capacity, yet the pool side was nearly full, and the restaurant was 'elbows at dawn'. Don't think I would want to go in the height of summer if it would be 6 times as busy!
Beach is a short walk down and everything is charged extra there, but plenty of food, drink available, minibus there and back if you want. Great snorkeling area, but not exactly a golden beach.
The hotel covers a large area, with the biggest restaurant right at the bottom end, maybe a 10 mins walk from our room. Wifi not up to much, unless you hit the one and only place for free wifi (safari bar) early in the day.
Location is good with water park and other towns only a short taxi/bus away

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

We loved our holiday in Rhodes in Kalithea Mare! When we arrived we had the chance to switch our room to an "all-in" formula (for free!!), which was a fantastic opportunity. Certainly in my case, I had a foot injury and had a plaster and crutches so it was difficult to go out. The only thing we lost was our view but that wasn't important for us because we were only 1-2 hours max a day in our room.

We can only say "WOW" ! This hotel had everything. Nice swimming pools, a private beach, fantastic restaurants, and most certainly a super super friendly and helpful staff. I think that at least 10 staff members a day asked me what happened with my foot, if they could help me, if it hurts, if it went better etc.. A very good example of all the kindness was our place in the restaurant, the maitre and our waiter always made sure we could sit very close to the buffet so I didn't had to walk far with my plate. If we could give points to the hotel this would be our score:

Food: 10/10, soooooo tasty and a lot of variations
Room: 8/10, basic room but good.
Location: 10/10, a huge domain with 3 pools and a private beach. Bus and taxi to Rhodes, Lindos, Faliraki,...
Service: 10/10, most friendly staff ever !

We highly recommend this hotel to everyone who visits Rhodes !

But, there was one thing which could use a little improvement: the wi-fi... Too bad there was no wi-fi in the rooms. Wi-fi on the whole location would be great!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple