Outside the room was a day bed and hammock. All is white or whitewashed. It is remote - down a sand road. You will be alone on the beach.
- The room literally only has a bed, a ceiling fan, a night-stand, a lamp, and a shelf.
- When there was hot water, the pressure was poor and the shower spreads water all over the bathroom floor (poor design)
- Breakfast was minimal at best
- The linens are poor quality
- There was a squeaking noise constantly.
- Wifi was not available in the rooms as advertised.
- With the above fixed, this has the potential to be a great stay (although not for a solo traveller).More