“Good Bavarian dinner”

Cuisines: German
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Good food typical Bavarian, good beers, all staff courteous and fast.
The interior design is also typical Bavarian.
I visited the restaurant for a business dinner with a group of 30 guests.
The service was fast and effective, congratulations to the staff.

Reviewed 19 November 2017

My colleague and I went to eat here after our last work day. He is German and wanted to show me typical Bavarian cooking. The place was really clean and warm, it was freezing outside, and the hostess was very welcoming. She provided an English menu which had a lot less options than the German one so my colleague translated the menu for me.

We both chose the peppered steak and it was excellent, well cooked and with fresh accompaniments.

Now I have been with him I would go again on my own.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

Very good restaurant with Bavarian Specialities. Good Beers The service is correct even if they don 't speak English For desert I recommend Apple strudle Fantastic

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

I have known this place for almost 30 years and it is still worth it. They have added a few good vegetarian entrees to their menu. The place is very Bavarian. I am not even sure they have an English menu (I wasn't offered one and I didn't ask for one). Also expect to sit at the same table as people you don't know as it is customary here. The food was excellent. The only problem was that the waiting was excruciating. I haven't dinged them for that as it might have been a fluke. Still this has never been a fast food..

Reviewed 3 June 2017

This is my normal restaurant when I visit Garching, typically have dinner here.

The interior is cosy, there is also a nice beer garden in the outside when the weather is good.

The food is typical german food, with generous servings.