All reviews plunge pool beautiful property body facilities beaches yoga goa
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Me and my husband were delighted to find this lovely hotel/retreat, we stayed for 6 nights. We had a wonderfully peaceful cottage within the grounds.

The photos on here are accurate and give you a true idea of he place. All the traditional furnishings were very tasteful, with lovely comfortable beds and loungers. The whole place was immaculately clean at all times.

The facilities are good and we especially enjoyed our time by the pool.

There is a good chef and we really liked her Indian dishes, and I must mention the good service we had throughout, particularly by Diego who is very professional and a lovely chap who looked after us well and also the manager or customer relations guy, Ushbeck ( I'm sorry if that's wrong!) he really made sure we were comfortable and happy during our stay.

I do hope that we can return one day.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cornishbabe
Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

The place is amazingly calm and serene. Beautiful property and good food.However, the highlight of the stay were the yin yoga and Accupuncture sessions with Alexandra Denkinger. Alex is an expert in her field and a very positive person. Met her as a trainer and parted as friends. This was our first experience with both Yin Yoga and Accupuncture and she made both memorable. Wish Alex and Aura continued success. Truly a wonderful experience !

Date of stay: February 2018
4  Thank surbhim2018
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Fantastic place in the North Goa Area.
Starting from the welcome drink to the last minute spent in this place is so memorable.
Very courteous and knowledgeable staff.
Place for relaxing, so didnt even bothered about Wi Fi / internet speed !!
Very close to some of the un explored beautiful beaches of GOA.
Couldn't get any better place to celebrate new year in a calm and soothing atmosphere though very close to many of the partying places.
Mouth watering Indian breakfast cooked in the spices grown in nearby area.
Chirping noise of birds in the night and luxury amidst forest.
Thanks to staff like SHANU, Maan Singh and the chef in restaurant who were like icing on top of the cake.
Even spoke to the director Akesh and they are so approachable.
Made our 2018 new year eve a great experience.
Would love to go back every year to make the whole year refreshing like our stay.
-Naveen, Sandhya

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Naveen H
Reviewed 5 January 2018

A hotel that has pretty nice venues, the staff is friendly but not yet properly trained or experienced to claim more than 2-3 stars when the asked price is taken into account in the review. Internet is not working well since its very slow and unreliable, the breakfast is quite simple with powder coffe etc. The staff is really doing their best but its very clear that they are quite fresh and not used to give the service of a hotel that charge around 160 EUR per night. The man who gave massage in the Spa was very good. Concidering that it is in India, I say that if the price was around 100 EUR I would have give it 4 stars. Better choices are available if you want to have a higher quality experience

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

Like goa it grows on you ... the hotel is cute simple but nice rooms are nice pool clean and well maintained. The staff very friendly and eager to help ... the rooms were nice I took the one with plunge pool that was spacious & comfy I would add more lights there was no place to hang clothes only cupboards with shelves & I would remove that bridge that leads to room that is a health risk an accident waiting to happen ...too dangerous.
The rooms were clean
The dinning area is ordinary but the staff and chef make up for that breakfast was included & the first day I thought ops what’s going on. But they were more than happy to bring us what we wanted so all we needed to do is ask. Chef was amazing ... my only disappoint & biggest is that in the 21 century a hotel is still serving instant coffee no filtered coffee no cappuccino..:..,
The front desk staff need some training they are nice & eager to learn but need guidance.
So on the whole it was worth staying there gave me a feel for the real place it wasn’t yet another resort that can be any where in the world.
Would love to go there again

Date of stay: December 2017