Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

We did advance booking 2 months in advance by making a partial payment of the agreed amount. However, on the morning of our visit day, when I called them to let them know of our time of arrival, they gave me a shocker saying that they have given bookings to others guests already. Reason was they weren't sure if I will be coming and I didn't called them enough number of times to confirm my bookings. I asked them do they expect me to call everyday as a reminder even after doing advance booking by making partial payment?? I already have called them thrice to check on various things between my booking date and check-in date. To which they simply responded by saying that guest were there so they gave away them booking.
We were four families, with kids as small as 2 yrs old and we're totally clueless what to do next. We were made to stay at alternate accommodation in some different property but our plan to visit mauli village was shattered due to their mismanagement and negligence.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 April 2018

Great place stay for family. Decent and courteous staff. Surrounding is very peaceful and calm and will suit to every mind. Great or big group as rooms are pretty decent. Also prices are within budget.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

I found this place ranked decent on TripAdvisor that is why we chose to stay here for our one day trip.

It is as good as it is ranked.

Mauli village is handled by i guess 2 - 3 people and they are good at it.

-definitely cleaner than we should expect for the cheap room rents.
-surrounding area is well maintained.
-rooms are huge so as the bathroom.
-AC works fine.
near by places I visited.by bicycle carried by us.
-3 km from Kihim beach.
-10km from versoli beach.
-roads are bad.
-it's approx 60% as crowded as Mumbai.
-Be careful when you roam into the jungle like areas we spotted poisonous snake.

Only bad point for me was that the shower sprays one inch of water stream all around the bathroom but won't spray where you want it.
Basically shower was useless we had to use mug and bucket for bath.

good place ,Value for money.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank k4kit87
Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

Great place to stay for a group of friends. The staff has never say no attitude and are willing to serve you with smile. The place is beautiful with many hammocks across in the veranda outside. The food is homely yet tastes better than any good restaurant. Would definitely visit again.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Was there for a day with my family its good peacfull relaxsation room are good well maintain good atmospher around food wise also is good can request also if u want to eat something sp and its not there on menu card they will make it sp for u above all superb place enjoyed

Date of stay: May 2017