Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Was there for a day with my family its good peacfull relaxsation room are good well maintain good atmospher around food wise also is good can request also if u want to eat something sp and its not there on menu card they will make it sp for u above all superb place enjoyed

Date of stay: May 2017
Reviewed 28 March 2017

Mauli Village is a home stay. While I loved the food and hospitality there, there is a lot to be done in terms of rooms and general cleanliness.
The care taker is extremely obliging. The food over here was exceptional, we enjoyed the sea food preparations and whatever they served from the kitchen.
You need to be aware, if you do not have your own transport , commuting to nearby commercial areas could be a challenge. We hired a TUK TUK

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

I visited Msuli with my family and parents. The staff were courteous and accomodating. The place is quiet and peaceful. Having our meals in the open under the trees was a lovely experience. The food was well prepared and fish was very fresh. We had driven down from Mumbai but the ferry from Gateway is recommended as the roads are crowded and parts are in poor condition

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

I myself is a hotelier and a genuine critic. But I must say that this was one of the best places I stayed and I have stayed in the bests of the world... The unmatched hospitality is the USP of this place. Though the rooms are not very modern with latest facilities but are decent. I must say that the surroundings of the place will make u feel closest to nature. The food is authentic and homely. Over all you dont feel that u are away from home. Truly home away from home. Thank you Pritesh and Ajit for your hospitality. Will be visiting u soon with my group.

Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

Myself and my wife had been to Mauli for two days and we had gone to Kankeshwar Shiva Temple. Mauli Village is very homely stay and the people are very good having nice family touch. We didn't feel that we are away from family and staying at resort. Very caring, very loving and main thing is food quality. The food here is very very tasty and like homely cooked food taste. Rates are very economical. I personally thanks the owners of Mauli for their special attention towards guests.
I personally recommend visitors to stay at Mauli if you want to go to Alibagh.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple