“the best kite surfing school in Mui Ne”

Sailing Club Kite School
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to the Sailing Club Kite School. Based at the internationally renowned Mia Resort in Mui Ne, Phan Thiet, Vietnam and established in 2001 we are Vietnam's premier kite surfing school. The Sailing Club Kite School offers professional service and facilities with the latest teaching techniques and equipment.
“the best kite surfing school in Mui Ne”
Reviewed 3 January 2012

I visited Mui Ne last December and unfortunately I went with another school so this year I did my research I was recommended Storm by a couple of people. Anyway I learned more in two hours at this school than the 10 hours I spent last year at another.
The school is run professionally by Scott, Martins and the team and the instructors are friendly, proffesional and more in importantly safety conscious. The equipment you can rent is first class because of my lessons at this school i feel i have an all round experience its not just about "geting on the board".
If you can Kitesurf in Mui you can do it any where in the world so i'm told. I'm already looking at my next holiday based on kite surfing and the experience i have had here has put me in good stead for the future. I've found a new hobby.:-)

Visited December 2011
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

“Great venue highly recommended”
Reviewed 30 November 2011

Awesome location great kite school top gear great instructors good value for money would recommend it to all levels of kiters best thing if u don't kite or your partner you can watch it all from the comfort of the beach front bar or pool side, one of the many many up's of this place!

london
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Average Kitesurfing School”
Reviewed 10 November 2011

Average school, lunatics driving jet-ski's right in front of the school right where people are trying to launch so not the safest. I wouldn't be surprised if there is a serious accident there in the future. Much better schools down the beach towards Mui Ne where the owners could be bothered with the customers. Do your research on the other schools before you leave and be wary of reviews with no other posts..........

3 Thank PandaCatcher
StormRiderMuiNe, General Manager at Sailing Club Kite School, responded to this review, 12 November 2011
Reviews good or bad are always welcome. Jet Ski's are a problem in Mui Ne and I agree with the comments. Unfortunately it is not just our operation which is affected. Jet Ski's are a problem for everybody, every hotel and every kite school. Safety is our priority and we have a excellent record second to none after nine years of operation. We are also sorry we did not meet your expectations on service we will take your comments on board.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“All round great experience, highly recommended”
Reviewed 3 November 2011

Having never been to Mui ne before I searched the Internet for the right school to learn with. I'd read some reviews of Storm Kiteboarding and took a gamble and signed up with Scott and his team. I'm happy to say I was not disappointed. Set on the front of a beautiful but small resort Storm have the perfect spot on the water. My instructor was very professional, safety conscious at all times and assessed my abilities well to help me improve quickly over a short few days. Everyone else that works here is lovely and i would highly recommend learning here whether you're a beginner or seasoned kitesurfer needing a refresher. Can't wait to come back!

1 Thank Lking8
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“just one word = Awesome!”
Reviewed 23 October 2011

In just 11 hours, I learned how to do this awesome sport. All the instructors are very knowledgeable, patient and dedicated to make it work for you.
I had such a great time that I found it hard to leave back home. Matt and Scott – thanks for an amazing time.

Visited October 2011