“Excellent price & menu”
Review of La Nuova Trattoria

La Nuova Trattoria
Reserve with
La Nuova Trattoria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 60 Restaurants in Amposta
Price range: US$ 12 - US$ 28
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

I was out of Time on a business trip and I need something really fast. I was nearby, and I found this restaurant on Tripadvisor.
They have An excellent menú 11,90€
Cheap, fast and delicious.
No doubt if you want to eat really well.
For the moment one of the best lunch menú (for food, price and quickly)

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

Good italian food in the middle of the city of Amposta. Homemade food, pasta, italian plates, it's good

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

The food all good ,the pizza u need to put more more ingredian, its justt look like eathing the breat, and the salad was normal,and spaghetti good, the wine i like to not to bad to recomaned eat her

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 5 August 2016

Spent a week in the area and this restaurant was a highlight because of the wonderful food and service. The restaurant is tastefully decorated in simple, bright, clean and crisp manner with range of glasses and silverware in beautiful old building. We were a group of 16 including children but were accommodated with genuine hospitality and everyone was highly impressed with the quality (and quantity) of food which was very reasonably priced. Great experience!

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 3 August 2016

After failing to find any open, reasonably authentic Spanish restaurants within easy walking-distance of our hotel (at 21:30), we settled for this "Trattoria". It looked attractive from outside, and indeed it was pleasant inside. We were looking for a fairly light but satisfying meal. My partner ordered Lasagna, I wanted a simple pasta dish. We both ended up with 'cardboard' pizzas. The Lasagna was bright yellow and tasted disgusting.....my pasta was not what I ordered. I accept that mistakes can occur when ordering and will normally be happy to accept the 'alternative', but there were no mistakes here. However, in fairness, both dishes were taken away after tasting and the menu reappeared. We decided to take the easy option and ordered the pizzas. They were not good.....

The only reasons I didn't mark this as 'terrible' was because the staff really tried to do their best and also the wine was good. Unfortunately, good wine and pleasant staff do not make up for bloody awful food.

Date of visit: August 2016