All reviews nice bar room rate air conditioning mini bar business trip rooms are great room number would stay here again recommend this hotel excellent hotel enjoyed my stay rooms are large hotel bar during oktoberfest s bahn station minute walk stayed here for one night
Reviewed 2 August 2018

I stay at this hotel several times a month. The staff are super professional and nice and make sure that everything is in my room the way I like it. The location is terrific for my job. I highly recommmend this hotel to business travelers in the area,

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
Reviewed 17 June 2018

Convenient hotel pretty close to the messe in Munich. Takes 10 minutes to walk from the S2 station. OK gym with basic gear. Nice breakfast with a terrace. Small but OK bar. Conference area. Typical conference hotel

Room Tip: Upper floor
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Marco B, Manager at NH Munchen Ost Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Dear Andersl,

thank you for staying with us and for your review here on Tripadvisor.

WE are happy that you found our facilities well equipped and comfortable for your stay.

Looking forward to see you again, either for Business or Leisure.

Best regards
Marco Becker

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Not the first time I come here but they have no record that I've ever stayed here before. Takes at least 30 minutes to check in. Get to the room to find it is in pieces and undergoing work. No apology but new room given. Air conditioning not working but at this point happy to have a clean bed. Will try to never stay here again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Biddazzu

thank you for your reservation and your review here on Tripadvisor. I am very sorry to hear about the circumstances at check in. Of course we have Customer data in our system if you once stayed at any NH so that another check in would be fast and easy.

We assume that a new teammember couldnt find your data in our system and gave you an unchecked room.

Again i wand to apolgize and assure you, that we can do better.

Looking forward to see you again here or at another NH Hotel.

best regards
M.Becker

Reviewed 10 June 2018

The only reason for staying at this hotel was to attend a two day conference, so it made convenient sense to stay here. I was booked in for two nights. Took about 35 minutes in the taxi from Munich airport, costing around 70 Euros. The hotel is located on what looks like a business park, surrounded by office buildings. Regardless, the area was quiet and pleasant.

I arrived after midday and was able to check in. The room had been pre-paid by my travel company however had to explain this to reception who tried to charge me again for the room. Got sorted out in the end. The room was ready too which was great news. I had been booked at 1 bed suite which had a lounge area with sofa and easy chair plus a desk and minibar area, going into the bedroom. The bed was comfortable and had no issues getting to sleep. There was a small dressing area prior to a small bathroom. The room was clean and well presented. The decor was not really my style but that is down to personal choice. The room did have air conditioning, however despite following the instructions I had limited success in getting it to work. The bathroom was well presented with a range of complimentary toileteries. The shower was a pain running hot and cold as well as the chower head moving around when under pressure.

Check out was relatively smooth. I was able to store my luggage in their locked store after checking out and arranged a taxi for me to the airport.

Be mindful that the hotel is quite a way out of the centre of Munich, so not really suitable for tourists wanting to explore the city centre. For my purpose it was ideal as I was based there for the two day conference.

On the first night I chose to eat in the hotel bar. The chicken broth was generous with chicken chunks and vegetables. I opted for their crazy sandwich which was generously filled with pulled beef and bacon with a generous serving of chips. Very filling. Finished off with ice cream. Service was good with a friendly and cheerful barman. Selection of German beers which were tasty.

Breakfast is a serve yourself buffet. I lost the will to live waiting for a waitress to take my room number and show me to my table so just walked in and served myself. Service was better the next morning. Usual mix of cereals, yoghurts, breads and a selection of hot food including bacon, various sausages and scrambled egg. Food tasted good.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Marco B, Manager at NH Munchen Ost Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Dear Sauditaps

thank you very much for your resrevation and your detailed comment here on TA. Your comment is very helpful for us and we already discussed it in our meetings with head of departements.
You are right that our location is more suitable for conference or fair-guests, but with a quick ride with public train you reach the center in app. 20 minutes.

Also other highlights like beergardens, swimmingponds or a very big shopping mall are easy to reach f.e. with one of our bikes for rent.

We are happy that you enjoyed several outets and services and I shared your praises with our bartender-team.

We would be happy to host you again at the NH München Ost or any other NH Hotel.

best regards from Munich
Marco Becker

Reviewed 3 May 2018

Room was clean and nice. Dinner buffet and breakfast buffet were substandard and absolutely not in line with the price which I felt was quite high. The buffet itself was very limited for choice and also not very tidy.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
Marco B, Manager at NH Munchen Ost Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

Dear renedenneman,
thank you for your reservation and your comment here on Tripadvisor. We are sorry that our Breakfast didn´t meet your expecations in quality and price. Will take your hints for improve our efforts in Restaurantquality.
best regards from Munich