All reviews s bahn room was clean train station min walk sleep quality stayed here for nights decent hotel toilet wifi tv munchen motorway sleeping speed taxi
Reviewed 20 May 2018

my sleep quality affected with pillow too soft sank below my shoulder when sleeping. iron board should be made available. other areas are acceptable for a 1 star budget hotel. easy access to public transportation (bus and taxi)

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 April 2018

I stay in this hotel from 09.04 to 12.04. The location of the hotel is good, quiet. All is very simple, like Ibis Budget hotels, but my surprise was the room cleaning. Everything was very clean. Also the staff from the reception was very helpful.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 January 2018

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 January 2018

I had booked my room with breakfast included, the asian lady interrogated me for 20-25mins arguing my breakfast wasnt included. Then another staff member managed to confirm that it was a fault in their system. It was a major disappointment for me to just stand their in the morning. The room is pretty average according to the price. Not booking here again!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 January 2018

I stayed here for one night, while at a recent conference. Booking system was easy online. Check-in was easy online before I left the UK. My only issue was that my card wasn't accepted, but I paid with little fuss when I got there. Key was a keypad with a pin number on a sheet of paper. I took a photo of it so that I didn't lose the paper and get locked out of my room.

What to expect from an Ibis room? Not alot other than a clean, comfortable room, which is exactly what I got. It was semi modern, with a small flat screen TV. The toilet was spotless with a nice powerful and hot shower. All the lights worked and the linen was clean. It was as basic as they come, but thats exactly what I paid for.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business