All reviews leisure centre movie night kids club family changing separate shower and bath bar food family room swimming pool is easter break lovely hotel food was lovely family break function room would highly recommend this hotel two night stay stayed here for one night following morning
Reviewed 2 July 2017

We stayed for one night recently in the Charleville Park Hotel. On arrival we got a lovely warm welcome. Our room was spacious, clean and very comfortable. We ate in the bar on two evenings and the food was top class, really fresh and tasty, the menu has something for everyone and the dish names are a little bit different, very imaginative. Service was excellent but I have to give a special mention to Aimee who was more than helpful, with a friendly natural approach to greeting customers, I don't know what position or title she has but she is definitely a 'people person' with skills to be envied. Thanks Aimee :) We didn't have time to use the leisure facilities but next time! We'll be back.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 July 2017

Arrived Friday evening & headed straight to the bar for some food and drink. The chowder was wonderful & the burger good. Probably just should have had two starters ! All the teams gave great service.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 June 2017

my room was comfortable hotel grounds has a lot of parking spaces. it is walking distance to Charleville town centre.its approximately 1 hour minutes drive to Cork airport.
the food is good. the bar and lounge is large enough to hold parties.
the staff couldn't do enough for me.
the is a fine sized leisure centre.
i would stay there again.
i would recommand this hotel to my friends

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Great hotel and great staff. Best shower iv ever had. The carpet in our room was heavily stained the breakfast was grand but the only thing that killed me was the fact there is no air conditioning in the rooms. It was absolutely stifling and the windows hardly opened. Maybe even having a fan in the room could make a difference.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 June 2017

Had an overnight here for business and I found it really good. The service was very good. At first entry to the hotel I met 2 lovely receptionists Ali and Aine, they were so friendly and warm. I had food and a drink in the bar abs the service was also very good. Will stay again

• Trip type: Travelled on business