Visited in End of Feb. Being a Club Mahindra Member visited along with Ooty. The Hotel is superb with very good food. The ambience is excellent. The service however is not up to the mark. The rooms are nicely decorated with antique furniture.
Though there is nothing much to do at Yercaud but the property is excellent to spend time with Family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lake Forest, with period and authentic interiors is located in a live coffee estate on the bunds of the Yercaud Lake. The guest bungalows are set in the "Eastlynne Farm Estate" in and around the "Bungalow" built during early 1800s by Henrietta Charlotte Rosario who was residing in the Shevroy hills. Today's Eastlynne Farm Estate was once known as "Rosar" on the Camphells Road, named after the owner. ONE OF THE FIRST PET FRIENDLY PLACES IN YERCAUD ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ClearTrip, Stayzilla, Agoda, TravelGuru and Expedia so you can book your INDeco's Lake Forest Hotel Yercaud reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Forest Hotel Yercaud
- INDeco's Lake Forest Hotel Yercaud Tamil Nadu