We stayed there for 2 days and it is one of the finest properties in Yercaud. we stayed in a wooden suite and the rooms were of English Decor. Rooms were nice and gives a Heritage feel. They have some of the finest Antique collection. The property is beautiful, located close to the lake facing the Forest. You will wake up to the Chirping of the Birds and smell of the forest. Food is mediocre though and service can be improved a bit. They don't have a Bar nor serve Liquor as they said they don't have a license for the same. But there are plenty of food and liquor options nearby. Bit Expensive but if you want to enjoy a English style holiday, this is the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lake Forest, with period and authentic interiors is located in a live coffee estate on the bunds of the Yercaud Lake. The guest bungalows are set in the "Eastlynne Farm Estate" in and around the "Bungalow" built during early 1800s by Henrietta Charlotte Rosario who was residing in the Shevroy hills. Today's Eastlynne Farm Estate was once known as "Rosar" on the Camphells Road, named after the owner. ONE OF THE FIRST PET FRIENDLY PLACES IN YERCAUD ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ClearTrip, Expedia, Agoda and Yatra so you can book your INDeco's Lake Forest Hotel Yercaud reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Forest Hotel Yercaud
- INDeco's Lake Forest Hotel Yercaud Tamil Nadu