Celtic Ross Hotel(Rosscarbery)
Bethel Guesthouse(Rosscarbery)
Ethan House B&B(Rosscarbery)
Cuan Dor B&B(Rosscarbery)
Agoda.com
All reviewstea and cakewest corkhomemade sconesdouble single bedwarmth and friendlinesswild atlantic wayhighly recommend this b bperfect hostson arrivalvery pleasant stayyogurtsineadaccommodationbarryshousebedroomireland
Reviewed 12 September 2017

My wife and I stayed in deBarra Lodge Bed & Breakfast in Rosscarbery when on tour around West Cork and it was just lovely. Our host was Sinead who ran a beautiful B & B. The welcome was warm and Sinead was very helpful also the breakfast was so good. The house itself is very new so the rooms are very good, and parking was no problem in a fine car park area.

Room Tip: As the B & B house is almost new, the rooms are spot on.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Beautiful house in a beautiful setting. We got a warm welcome, a perfect room and excellent food. What's not to like about deBarra Lodge. Excellent value for money too. I highly recommend this B&B for couples in particular. You will need a car as it is about 1km from the village of Roscarbury.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 August 2017

We had our annual pilgrimage to the lovely Rosscarbery in Ireland. We were as usual met by the front door by all of the Barry Family, what a lovely family they are!

This B & B is the cleanest B & B I have ever seen. The food is bang on and the village of Rosscarbery is amazing.

I simply cannot praise this family and their B & B enough. You get out of life what you put in and the Barry family are 1st class.

Can't wait for our next visit!

Room Tip: All rooms are equally good but one has a balcony.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank MPBirmingham
Reviewed 15 August 2017

I don't normally "do" b/b's but had no choice this time as the only hotel in town was full. After the welcome and service we received at deBarra Lodge, I was very pleased the hotel was full! Sinead and Dan and their two gorgeous children were a joy to meet. Such friendly, welcoming and genuine people. Dan acted as our personal chauffeur for the weekend! Thank you Dan. Sinead fed us the most wonderful breakfasts with their own free range eggs included. I loved watching the chucks peck around their generous quarters! Thank you Sinead.
Spotlessly clean and beautifully decorated, this house is a special place to stay. Don't hesitate if you are looking for accommodation in West Cork.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 August 2017

I can't recommend deBarra Lodge highly enough, nothing is too much trouble for these exceptional hosts. Their knowledge of the surrounding area and events taking place is a great advantage if this is your first trip to West Cork. The accommodation is exceptional and the food to die for!

Stayed: August 2017