All reviews wedding venue spanish colonial el yunque the main house largest room swiss family robinson puerto rico place is beautiful breakfast was delicious living room rainforest hammocks property tubs frogs bugs lodging
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

My husband and I spent 3 days and 2 nights and we didnt imagine the great experience and the beautiful place it is located. The breakfast was delicious, and the service was excellent. The owners were very humble and friendly with us. Must repeat the experience soon!!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

I don’t think there are enough words to describe how beautiful this place is. Not only that is amazingly beautiful, but the staff is beyond great. From the owners Greg and Linda, the manager Danny, and the whole staff. We just came back from 3 nights/4days anniversary getaway, we wanted a cozy place to relax... this is the place to be.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 June 2018

My wife, daughter and I spent 6 days at HSA. june 11-16 2018. stayed at the tree house. We were the only ones there at night for 2 of the nights. Slept like babies, used the room hammocks and bath tubs. Danny the manager gave us the tour. He was very amicable and welcoming. The ladies who serve your breakfast are down to earth, treat you like family. Food selection is superb, They will cook for you any of your favorites. Alejandro, showed us the way to the forest river in the property, Takes 10 minutes on foot. has long swimming areas, Natural Jacuzzis, We saw Large Iguanas, fishes, beautiful birds. The swimming pool is warm and inviting. In 6 days we were never bored and walked every corner of the hacienda and the surrounding grounds. Pito the manager, got us coconuts which we chilled, drank the milk and ate the fresh coconut meat. I am enamored with the place and have not stopped from telling family about this paradise in Peurto Rico. Will go next time with family members and stay in their sister hacienda Sol Luna.

Room Tip: call directly and speak with the manager Danny. He will lead you right in getting the room best suited for your experience
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank benjamin g
Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

We visited with our 2 daughters, ages 12 and 1. This place is beautiful! The girls were in love with the explorable grounds and buildings. The resident animals that joined us, will always be memorable friends.
I beyond recommend this unique and beautiful retreat in the rainforest.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 May 2018

Beautiful property in the middle of the rainforest. The building was designed to look like a Spanish colonial property. There are tons of dogs - I counted seven. They bark but don't bother you otherwise. At night, there's a cacophony of jungle sounds. Rooms are comfortable and clean.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family