1,458 results
All reviews plantation house butler service sea grapes fern restaurant nature tour sand dollars puerto rico iguana club rain shower golf cart beautiful property paddle boarding driving range kids club four seasons turn down service walk in closet
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

I would love to say i never new how buty it was also the food like taco bell they actually sell fries while it was so amazing because hear back home in Atlanta Georgia they don't sell fries with tacos so my first has been seeing that was very very very like wow so different also the beach the beach was very wonderful chill last and everybody was having fun you know everybody was partying to 3 in the morning like oh my gosh nobody gets no sleep and you like the Crickets didn't even get to sleep like it's so amazing you guys have to go in and check it out for yourself you know and let me know how you feel you know right or maybe write you a script or write you a letter of how you felt how did it make you feel like feel from being like home you know like self open you have fun with it you know it's life but Puerto Rico yes it was fun and I guarantee you will have a good time if you take a trip there

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
7  Thank montecopeland247
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

We had a very disappointing stay and service was subpar. Concierge gave us wrong information and was unable to help us with any water activities or excursions. Hotel was also in bad shape and there’s an extra charge if you want to sit under a cabana by the pool..no joke

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
7  Thank c'est la v
Reviewed 3 March 2018

I went with my 3 kids and could not imagine how gorgeous it would be. We had an amazing room. The pools were perfect. We found sand dollars on the beach. Every staff member we encountered was polite, extremely helpful and courteous. There is so much to do there that we actually never left the grounds. They all keep asking when we are going to go back.

Date of stay: July 2017
7  Thank Tara M
Reviewed 15 February 2018

We stayed here in November 2016 for three nights and had a wonderful time! One of my husbands vendors took a large group of us and everyone loved it! The resort is definitely one of the most beautiful we have visited in the Caribbean--lush, serene, and very well-manicured, but at the same time very laid-back and relaxing.

The beach is pretty but not the prettiest I have ever seen, it is--wide, long, and secluded. The pool was very nice and ample sun deck chairs to lay out on. Among all the greenery at the pool you can find iguanas- dont get too close they may just jump of the edge and land in the pool- one did jump in right in front of me!

There are plenty of activities for everyone- golfing on the property and a great spa. There is sand bocce ball, kayaks and water trampoline/slide at the Boathouse. As well you can have tennis courts & fitness center.

The food -particularly the scallops were very good. The food and drinks were on the pricey side but typical for a resort. Each and every staff member provided amazing and friendly service from the moment we arrived until we checked out the service was awesome!
Our room was very pretty and we had a great view with easy access to most things on property. The property itself is massive but they do have golf carts that will come pick you up and take you all over the property. The bathroom was to die for- we had a massive open shower with a rain shower head. I want this bathroom at home so bad!!! There was a separate wet-bar area with sink and fridge.
At night her you could her the little Coquí - which is a tiny little frog that is native to Puerto Rico. They hide in the lush plants, you don't see them but you can sure hear them.

Date of stay: November 2017
2  Thank Kelly K
Reviewed 15 December 2017

Very sad to see what happened to this property in the hurricane. Traveled with friends beforehand. Overall, an incredible property, especially given how easy it is to reach from the US mainland.

Pros:
-Immaculate grounds and design including the pool and restaurant; hotel is designed to largely sit back in the foliage, so if swimming in the ocean and looking back, you see very little of the resort
-Very secluded, including a long private beach
-Good SPG recognition concerning upgrades
-Large pool with unique layout
-Butler service that went above and beyond any I've seen in the brand elsewhere

Cons:
-A bit of a drive from the airport -- you drive through a somewhat downtrodden area right next to the resort
-Exorbitant drink prices - but that is standard
-The water was not crystal clear like other parts of the island . . but that may be seasonal
-Brown sand beach vs. white
-A number of families with children at the pool -- depending on who you are that could be a pro or a con

All that said, a fantastic beach property.

Date of stay: January 2017