Dos Aguas(Rio Grande)(Great Value!)
US$ 366
Luquillo Sunrise Beach Inn(Luquillo)(Great Value!)
US$ 120
US$ 111
US$ 165
US$ 157
Hotels.com
  • Pool
The Tarpon's Nest Lodge(Loiza)(Great Value!)
US$ 147
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
7,513 results
All reviewsmarbella restaurantiguana feedingtiki hutpuerto ricoiguana pubrainforest viewadult poolfamily poolrented a carold san juanocean suiteself parkinglobby barconcierge deskocean frontsmall casinominute drive
Reviewed 20 February 2016 via mobile

I bet this old place was once nice. Indeed, many people at my meeting talked about a basketball court and other fond memories that now just are not around. Now there is a time share there as well and hotel guests seem to be second class citizens. My room was spacious, clean, good bed, nice view of the tropical jungle. That was very nice. I did not like at all that the restaurants mostly closed at lunch leaving only bar type eating. At night, there are few enough dining options locally that I was unable to get timely reservations where I wanted to eat. The room was slow to get hot water. One morning I showered completely in "just warm enough water" and I heard complaints at the meeting of cold showers. I needed a refrig with a small freezer component- got a refrig quickly (good), but with no freezer (bad). There were bright spots and I was helped to get an item put in a freezer and retrieved with gracious service. The placement of the resort is great and the ocean beauty is terrific. It would be better for a vacation than a meeting in my opinion. The room that I had was across the system and was a lengthy walk to the meeting space which is not ideal for time sake or convenience. The resort might make it up to a good rating for a vacation, but I thought it was poor for a business meeting. It is stately and that means you have to be OK with a shower curtain blowing up on you leg when you take a lukewarm shower to get your meeting day started.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
3  Thank MaumelleJim
Reviewed 20 February 2016

We have a great experience at our stay. The room was comfortable and clean. All the personnel were courteous and very friendly, even the people of maintenance. The facilities are awesome with a great variety of things to do for entretainment. Is an awesome resort. Definitely will recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
Reviewed 20 February 2016

Hotel books conventions which take over facilities--also surrounding property owners use facilities which made facilities crowded --room not as advertised or purchased--beware "ocean suites as the are on the ocean side but not ocean view--

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
3  Thank 936cliffordp
Reviewed 20 February 2016 via mobile

We scheduled a group trip for our nonprofit organization for July. We canceled the trip two weeks ago because of the Zika virus. We were told that we would get a refund in the amount of our deposit. The hotel not only failed to give us the refund, but they also tried to charge an additional $3600 to the credit card. Luckily the bank denied the charges. The bank informed me that there were six attempts made to charge the care. Despicable.

Stayed: February 2016
4  Thank rbraven
Reviewed 20 February 2016 via mobile

Absolutely loved it here and Puerto Rico is now our favorite vacation spot! The people, culture, and island are just awesome! Small but fun casino and they have a lot of live entertainment in the lobby/bar area which was a great time.

Downside..Drinks and food were expensive and the pool/drink service staff are almost non existent at times but the hotel, pool, and grounds are immaculate! In giving it a 5 rating even with the downside being said.

Guests of this hotel will also be able to start using Jimmy Buffets Margaritaville resort that is connected to this resort soon!! We got a sneak peek and it is just awesome! GREAT BAR and staff there :)

We would go back in a second!! Loved it!!

PLEASE MAKE THIS AN ALL INCLUSIVE RESORT WYNDHAM!!!!!!

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family