“Nice Lunch”
Review of VIVO

VIVO
Reserve with OpenTable
VIVO is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 26 Restaurants in West Bay
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 30
Description: A Cayman first, the eco-development, Lighthouse Point Dive Resort, boasting great coastal views, is home to VIVO, meaning alive! Only organic, the best local and natural ingredients are used ensuring the healthiest, highest quality food and drinks are on offer here. The menu, dependent on the best seasonal produce is also alive, so expect delicious specials and variations all made from scratch (breads and non-dairy milk included). VIVO offers a great selection of vegetarian, vegan, gluten and dairy-free options and specializes in the invasive, but delectable lionfish. Selected organic wines, spirits and local beers can be enjoyed in the relaxing setting, along with cold-pressed fruit and vegetable juices or enjoy our selection of fabulous coffee, teas and herbal infusion.
Reviewed 12 April 2018

Excellent outdoor seating overlooking the ocean. It is a vegetarian restaurant that will also serve eggs and lion fish. There is a dive shop and platform there as well so it would be a good location for divers to eat.

Reviewed 8 April 2018

I enjoyed the food but had TERRIBLE service which detracted very much from my enjoyment. My waiter did not even tell me about the specials nor explain the menu at all to me while the wonderful waitress serving the table beside me was doing a wonderful sales job and explaining all the merits of the dishes. And when he brought my dessert there was a hair on the plate under the chocolate which he just kind of shrugged off instead of even apologizing or taking back and removing from the bill like he should have. When I asked about some of the menu items I got told "I don´t really know, its new". Terrible. I also found it a bit on the expensive side.

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

I read all the reviews and was excited to try it, even though I am not a vegetarian. It exceeded our expectations. The food was truly exceptional. The sunset was also breathtaking. Will definitely be back on our next trip to Cayman.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

We stumbled upon Vivo and were very happy we did. The vegetarian menu was fantastic and the lunch was fresh and good. Maybe not the finest decor but the view was great. We almost came back as the menu had many otions for us.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

My 2 favourite things here. My life is now complete. The calamari (coconut) tastes even better than the real stuff. The coconut bacon is pretty amazing, too! It’s my favourite spot in Cayman.