US$ 428
US$ 368
Hotels.com
US$ 389
US$ 304
Sunshine Suites Resort(Seven Mile Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 283
US$ 154
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 184/night.

Grand Caymanian Vacations(Grand Cayman)(Great Value!)
US$ 156
US$ 140
The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman(Seven Mile Beach)
US$ 566
US$ 368
Travelocity
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 435/night.

US$ 954
US$ 922
Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort(Seven Mile Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 274
US$ 247
  • Pool
Comfort Suites Seven Mile Beach(Seven Mile Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 146
US$ 137
ComfortSuites
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgolf courseblue iguanafront desknorth soundfree shuttlefull kitchenseven mile beachshuttle servicegrand caymanking suitepool barjet skithe hotel offersgreat pooloff the beaten pathon sitewasher dryer
Reviewed 27 May 2018

I did my research and was happy with this resort.
This is probably one of the most budget friendly resorts on the island...The property was CLEAN and staff were GREAT. Rooms are as advertised--spacious and great views in our case... Nice swimming pool, but not much "beach". It is remote, a rental car would be advised if you want to truly see the island.
When we were there it was at low occupancy which was perfect for our plans--but could be too low key for some.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 May 2018

The staff was great, my room (king suite with full kitchen) was very comfortable and well appointed, the grounds were beautiful. I have stayed at five different places on Grand Cayman and this is my favorite so far. it doesn't have a great beach but it is easy to get around Cayman by car. I loved that it was really quiet.

The only odd thing that happened was with the deposit at check in. They wanted to do a $350 hold on my credit card.I thought that was a lot so they said they could take $100 cash instead but if I took that option, I would not be able to enjoy the $10/day resort credit. I paid the $100 cash rather than tying up my card. When I checked out, they told me I had not used all of my resort credit and had $35 left. I was really confused by the inaccurate information at check in and I would have enjoyed another meal or some more drinks at the restaurant if I had know. Not a big deal but something to note when you check in.

Room Tip: Get a garden view. The grounds are lovely. A lot of construction to the north of the hotel so avoid rooms that overlook that
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Lawlady66
Reviewed 20 May 2018

I visit these places so I can spend as much time in the water swimming as I possibly can. This wasn’t possible at this particular hotel but they do have a wonderful pier and you can snorkel there, but the water is somewhat murky. Luckily they have a free shuttle that will take you to the beautiful beaches. Other than that, and some really loud, drunk, beligerant men travelers in the room next to us, everything was perfect!

Room Tip: Room was great!
Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 May 2018

Had a great time. Would suggest to rent a car, and then you can go anywhere . Governors beach is only 10 minutes from hotel, and is very quite if you want that.....Rent your own chairs from empty suite cases, or I think the hotel is now letting you take them to the beach.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 May 2018

The staff was professional warm friendly and helpful. The music in the restaurant was relaxing and pool is family/kids friendly. Value for money with the size of the rooms and the housekeeping services

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family