See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 December 2016

This hotel was like a little resort. The grounds were tropical and beautiful.
They have caged exotic birds. The beds were great. The rooms were ok.
They share a pool with the Holiday Inn Express which is also beautiful.
They have a bar with live entertainment and restaurant. Both hotels have access to all amenities. They have a work out facility, business center, etc.
The breakfast was fantastic. The staff went above and beyond.
Shout out to night shift lady at the desk. She was awesome!

Room Tip: Get a room with a patio and garden view. It's gorgeous!
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
WyndhamGardenGdlExpo, Front Office Manager at Wyndham Garden Guadalajara Expo, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2017

Dear Desiree G

Reviewed 19 December 2016

The hotel looked so old!!! Like it’s looked since a long time ago when this hotel used to be part of the Crown Plaza Hotel chain. When I came into my room I was in shocked when I saw multiple hairs in the closet like nobody had taken care of it (cleaning), then I started checking the bed sheet and Oh surprise there were a few stains, I was so disgusted, not good enough, the appearance of the room was so disappointing the curtains were falling apart, there were stains all over the carpet, so dirty. The chair in the room was in terrible conditions that I was afraid to have a seat because I could fall. But, when I thought I had had enough it’s when I try to contact to reception to express my frustration and demand to be assigned to another room and the telephone did not have keys!!!! Are you frickin kidding me!!??? I was finally able to call reception and they agreed to move us to a different room. But, you tell me what's the point of moving to a different room when the other room looks exactly the same!! Dirty, old, the furniture in such poor conditions, that disgusting smell coming from the sewer, makes the room smell literally like poop. Again there are hairs all over, hanging in the lamp next to my bed, on the pillows, the curtains are falling apart. There is a mosquito smashed on the ceiling as if somebody killed it and the cleaning personnel didn't take the time to clean it up. I have no words to describe how disappointed I am.

Room Tip: Very dirty rooms!!!
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
WyndhamGardenGdlExpo, Front Office Manager at Wyndham Garden Guadalajara Expo, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2016

Dear Oliver O

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We apologize for the inconveniences you faced during your stay, as that is not up to our normal standards. We will share your feedback with our staff and make the necessary changes. We hope you choose to stay with us again, so we can show you our true level of service.

Cordially yours
Rooms Division Mgr

Reviewed 9 December 2016

The front desk girl who did our check in, laks on service skills or people skills, we asked her if the hotel had heaters, we were execting it to have a central heater and AC, and she told us "Guadalajara is not cold" not in a nice way, we said, well , we are asking becasue we are cold! and she said "You wont find any hotel in this city with heater"... we request a wake up call at 6:00 am, I told her it was really important cause I had a meeting, and I even told her, If I dont answer the phone would you mind sending a bellboy to knock on my door? and she said, sure, but noone ever called or knock, no wakeup call,that never happened, and I was late for my meeting... she wasnt smiley or friendly at all. the food is bad too, but the poepl from the little breakfast station is really freindly and polite, not like this ladey. If you go in the winter, make sure you bring warm pj´s and request a lot of extra blankets, cause it is cold.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
WyndhamGardenGdlExpo, Front Office Manager at Wyndham Garden Guadalajara Expo, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2016

Dear Barbara W.
Thank you for your candid review. We apologize that your recent stay did not meet expectations. We appreciate your comments and will share these with our team so that we can continue to improve our services. We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future, so that we can provide a better experience.

Reviewed 1 December 2016

its not as glam as it sounds, gardens.... you need a lot of imagination.
The only modern thing is the lobby. Bedding is good and clean, bathrooms could use
some help, our toilet was leaking... carpet is worn, and some tiles are broken. Needs some TLC. Also very noisy, which we did not expect. Reception does not know anything about restaurants in area, so do your research

Room Tip: our reservation said room with balcony, but we got a room facing the parking lot, no balcony..
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
WyndhamGardenGdlExpo, Front Office Manager at Wyndham Garden Guadalajara Expo, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2016

Atn myichoice1

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent visit at our hotel and please accept our sincerest apologies for the disturbance you have experienced during your stay due to the room conditions. Rest assured that these issues will be looked into. We value your comments and welcome the opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

We recently stayed at the Wyndham. The beds are comfy and the breakfast is great. It's not a five star hotel but it's perfect for a business trip.

This hotel is very close to Expo Guadalajara . Good price.

I would stay here again. Much much much better than the Real Inn

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
WyndhamGardenGdlExpo, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Guadalajara Expo, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2016

Dear SGR G