“ Nice, Local Specialities”
Review of La Bambiche - CLOSED

La Bambiche
Price range: US$ 15 - US$ 40
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Visited with my family. Service as always in France, excellent. The family had a fondue and a few burgers. It was really good.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Small restaurant with cosy interior. Great traditional food (raclette, pierrade, cheese fondue, etc) en very good service.
And all that for a fair price.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

My family ate here. We found the staff very helpful and the food very good. My husband and I had a mushroom fondue, meat, salad and bread. Very good and a lot of it. My daughter and her boyfriend both had a hamburger with salad, bacon and cheese inside with chips. They both really enjoyed it. I would definitely recommend you eat here if in this area. You will need to book as it gets very busy. Very reasonable prices. Go on book a table!

Reviewed 20 February 2017

Small restaurant with that serves Savoyarde specialties such as raclette, tartiflette etc...
Service is fast and the staff is very nice.

1  Thank M102LI90
Reviewed 2 February 2017

We ate here just the once in our three week stay in the area. It's shame we didn't make it back as we had intended, due to illness. It was recommended to us by the owner of the apartment we rented. He was spot on. We enjoyed a beautifully presented and tasty Tartiflette, served by the lovely, friendly owner. The atmosphere was great in there too. We would certainly return and wholeheartedly recommend it to others!!