“Great service ”

The Vix Bar & Grill
Ranked #4 of 11 Restaurants in Grace Bay
Price range: US$ 15 - US$ 100
Good for: Business meetings, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Friends night, family night, or romantic dinner for two the Vix Bar and Grill is perfect.The Vix Bar & Grill opens 2012 as a bistro and brasserie, offering a chic dining experience reflected in both its decor and new excellent summer offerings.Newly appointed executive chef, Paul Quinn's, season menu displays a cosmopolitan, modern selection with a new twist.For dinner find such classics as fish and chips, certified dry-aged Angus prime steaks, pan-fried local snapper, Tuna Nicoise Salad and duo of beef tenderloin.The Vix brunch and lunch menu features traditional favourites, such as smoked salmon bagels, eggs Benedict, alongside salads, pastas, sandwiches and burgers.The Vix also has a children's menu.Whatever your mood - The Vix Bar & Grill is where you want to be!Serving dinner Tuesday through Sunday from 6pm to 10.00pmBar menu available from 5.00pmWeekend Bistro Brunches: 11.00am to 3.00pm Friday through SundayThursday nights: Provo Pub Nights - the best traditional British pub fare in the TCIFriday nights: Happy hours redefined - 2 for 1 on selected beer, wine and rum punch
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Did a family dinner and food was good overall. I had the lamb and the chef mixed up sauces with a jerk sauce which was not what I expected. They quickly reversed the item from check and offered whatever else could be provided. Very good overall experience.

Reviewed 6 June 2018

My family stayed at the Bianca Sands in April. We enjoyed breakfast here every morning. The staff was always friendly and helpful. With our days being so active our kids were usually spent by the end of the day, we ended up having many meals at The Vix and we were always happy. The food was delicious and the service was attentive and pleasant. My son loved the jerk chicken and order more corn than I knew was possible for one person to eat in a week. I loved the salads, fish and tacos. My girls loved the pasta and chonch fritters. Between the 5 of us we pretty much ordered everything on the menu and enjoyed every bite. The kind and attentive staff made each meal all the more enjoyable. I highly recommend having a meal at The Vix.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

We had been to italian, mexican and authentic island restaurants, and just wanted some familiar bar and grill type food. This place was really good. My husband enjoyed the burger and fries. I had the grilled chicken with mash potatoes and had leftovers the next day. The chicken was real meat, grilled perfectly. Wine was a bit more than some of the other restaurants, but the food pricing was in line with the other restaurants in the area. Outdoor seating. Friendly service.

Reviewed 3 June 2018

We went to this restaurant with high hopes of having a wonderful meal but the Saturday evening entertainer was so obnoxious, loud and awful that we quickly finished our appetizers to get out of there. He forced his microphone into people's faces trying to get them to sing along with him. It felt more like he was trying to feed his own ego and entertain himself than just provide low key entertainment to the people who are trying to enjoy a fairly expensive meal. His act would likely work better in a different setting, like a Spring Break pool bar. I might try this restaurant again when I know this entertainer won't be there because the appetizers were good tasting.

Reviewed 1 June 2018

My buddy and I stopped in there for a couple of drinks while our wives were shopping. We ended up have the fish tacos to snack on. They were really good. The service was awesome the bartender was very friendly and accomodating!! Will go back!!