“The flight that never happen....”
Review of THAI Smile Airways

Reviewed 6 April 2018

The flight that was booked around March 2017, was cancelled in Sept 2017 just weeks before I was due to fly out from the UK. Despite sending my details twice along with several emails, I am STILL waiting on a refund. Appalling! Need I really say more, I am now looking at taking legal actioin. I travel to Thailand every year but will NEVER use Thai Air again.Suggest hou use Bangkok Air, much better....

Reviewed 5 April 2018

had a wonderful experience with Thai Smile. it was on time and the crew were very polite and efficient.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 5 April 2018

It's easy to see why Thai Smile is rated so highly. The whole experience is far superior to other budget airlines in the region and in our experience it is consistently very good. The staff, whether airport based or cabin crew, certainly live up to the airlines name and couldn't be more helpful. Check in at Suratthani was easy and as we were returning the same day, we were able to check in also for our return flight which saved valuable time at Bangkok. The flight was on time( as was our return flight) and the cabin very clean...something other airlines should take note of given the turnaround time is about the same.
On Thai Smile, drinks and snacks are included so no need to buy anything on board. The cabin crew were friendly and extremely efficient. Even boarding was less chaotic than with other airlines so our overall experience was excellent.
Thai Smile is the only airline flying from Suratthani into Bangkok Suvarnabhumi which is certainly advantageous if connecting to an international flight.
When ever we fly to Bangkok for whatever reason, we always fly with Thai Smile.
Highly recommended

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Short flight on Thai Smile Airways from Chiang Mai to Bangkok Suvarnabhumi. The ticket price was cheap but quality more than low cost carrier. The flight departured on time. Crew were professional and smile. Snack and drink are included. It's my first choice to fly with.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Booked this airline for the 1st time. Have to say my experience was above and beyond. No
unnecessary delays. The in-flight services were also good. Will definitely opt for the same airline in future.

• Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)