“Punctual”
Review of Wizz Air

Reviewed 17 February 2019

we flew from Larnaca Cyprus to Cluj Romania, the flight was normal, at fixed, punctual, very smooth landing, the only problem I encountered on this flight was the inconvenient seat and very small space for the legs.

• Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding

Reviewed 17 February 2019 via mobile

Being my first time flight on my own and speaking only English I was incredibly nervous as I am not good in uncomfortable situations
The flight was absolutely brilliant... I didn't even realise we had landed it was that smooth

Reviewed 17 February 2019 via mobile

It was my first experience flying Wizzair and it was actually quite pleasant. The only negative point was the 30 min delay because we were waiting on some passengers. Other than that I have nothing to complain. The boarding process was very professional. The priority boarding worked fine and they checked in families with small children through priority as well. Flight attendants were friendly and the drinks and food prices on board are in line with all the other low cost airlines.
I don’t understand that people complain here about having to pay a fee if you don’t check in online. All the low cost airlines have the same policy about that as it is stated clearly on their websites.
Compared to Vueling it was a very enjoyable experience.

2  Thank 532maggiek
Reviewed 16 February 2019

well...
-No legroom
-No luggage for free,
-The cost for any extra kg are a bit more overpriced!
-They charge with 25 euros for a 10 kg if you forgot to buy one in same time with your ticket!

Date of travel: January 2019
    • Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank Aron G
Reviewed 16 February 2019 via mobile

Had a lot of problems with this company as a traveller and as a travel agent. Lots of cancelled flight, changes in schedule, delays. The call center is awfull. Never helping and never knowing anything. I even had to tell The operator they have a cancelled flight and they didn t know anything about IT. They didn t even send an e mail informing me about The cancellation. I found out trying to book another 2 tickets on a flight. The cancellation notice came after 2 weeks!!!!
If you ask for an invoice you didn t receive IT takes 30 days to send IT to you via e mail. Omg!?? IT takes 10 seconds...

Date of travel: July 2018