“TERRIBLE AIRLINES.SERVICE AND BAD CABIN CREW”
Review of Vueling Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is the WORST airlines I've experienced in my entire life of travelling especially in Europe and I hope there is no more ,I thought Easyjet and Ryanair will be the worst but this is the worst service by all Cabin crew.we flew from London Gatwick BOOKED this trip via British Airways site, since this was bought by IAG so i thought the service will be better than i expect but to all of you thinking of trying to fly any Vueling flights please twice unless you are desperate to fly out to your destination.

The Plane itself was dirty and old and dingy its like taking a bus ride in any remote countries in Asia or latin america ,Cabin crew has no proper training for this flight, no enthusiasm of what they have to do during the flight safety demonstration .

When we order our food, the noodles i ordered was served with a cold hot water and the tea of my partner was serve not hot and with that appealing milk .

my partner argued of his tea but i insisted to pay for this tea, they never even offered any other things instead ,it goes to show how the cabin crew here was not as the same level as Easy jet or Ryan air even they are low cost airlines' will not be surprise if this Airlines will be BANKRUPT OR WILL CLOSE SOMEDAY coz of service and cabin crew or staff service were not in tune to European standards, its better you fly an Asian budgeted airlines.

What is more disgusting is the announcement were mostly in Spanish ,thou I speak spanish but not or most of the passengers are English or Italians.

WILL DEFINTELY NOT RECOMMEND TO ANYONE WHO WANTS TO USE THIS AIRLINES.I can't believe this is in Europe!!

To those who say they had a great flight ,maybe they are first timers,i flew most part of the world and I know what is a great Airlines experienced and serviced.

2  Thank Rom F

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Travelled Spain by train for 6 weeks. Marvelous adventure, great service, prompt, polite. LAST leg of journey a flight on Vueling to get us back where we started to fly home.
Great rate....49 euro Bilbao to Amsterdam. VERY tight seat, but tolerable for a 2 hour ride.
Carry-on luggage asked by attendant to be checked at last minute, overhead cargo full. No worries.
Got to Amsterdam, one of 2 side-by-side ready to be boarded bags lost. Was told, “happens all the time” by representative. Found sound 7:00PM....representative says too late to deliver to your hotel 10 minutes away but we can ship to USA. No apology, no reason why, no delivery, phone access to representatives a hassle.
Take the train if at all possible. Less stress, less hassle, friendly staff.

3  Thank Paint-by-number
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I chose Vueling when trying to get from Rome to Düsseldorf because they offered the best prices and the shortest layover time. Flying to Düsseldorf from Rome via Barcelona isn't exactly a straight line but was half the price of the only direct flight. Three and a half hours in BCN airport wasn't too bad in the end! Booking and check-in with Vueling couldn't have been easier and the flight itself on-time and uneventful. Would definitely travel with them again.

1  Thank Andrew B
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I booked Vueling and traveled from Barcelona to Zurich and return early this month. Honestly i think its a good budget flight, although there is no much leg space but i think its good and fine for 1 and half to 3 hours max travelling. We read plenty of bad reviews about the flight before we traveled, but honestly our experience was good as there was no flight delays and no baggage damage/loss and there was no any other issues.

1  Thank Zuhair A
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Flown from La Coruna Spain to London Heathrow and these got to be the worst seats I have ever sat in. I am 5ft 11 and there is very little leg room as me knees where in the back of the seat even with the slim line seats they use, only saving grace was that these seats don't recline.

1  Thank Nfld_Sapper