“Worst customer service ever!!!”
Review of Volaris

Reviewed 22 January 2021

These people are the worst in the business. They are the most inconsiderate persons. They treat there customers with such disrespect. I had a credit issued to me due to COVID and they denied me my credit, stating that it had “expired” They in no way, shape, or form want to help you. Or accommodate you. This is hard earned money. They kept my money 881.00 worth!!!!! I hope they invest this money in giving there staff customer service training!!!!!

1  Thank Angie305travel
Write a reviewReviews (6,103)

Reviewed 20 January 2021

On my return flight I wanted to change my return date I was told I would have to cancel my arringinal flight and make another flight and 80 dollars fee I agreed I thought they would cancell my arringinal flight no such thing they knew but did not tell me I was charged for a new flight when I called they said it was my fault and blocked my number so they would not have to deal with me again. THIS PEOPE SEEM REAL NICE BUT BUT BE CAREFUL THERE TRYING TO REAP YOU OFF DON'T TRUST THEM.

Date of travel: December 2020
1  Thank 965salvadora
Reviewed 20 January 2021

This is by far one of the worst airlines I have flied with I Wouldn’t recommend volaris to anybody! Let me start with the customer service the flight attendants have the worst attitude I Politely asked a question and the attendant answered with “what do you want me to do I’m not a fortun teller “. I purchased premium seats and they gave me seats at the end of the plane , You have no leg space and everybody is cramped up .DO NOT FLY WITH VOLARIS .
NO BUELEN CON VOLARIS ES LA PIOR AIROLINIA!
Flight 604

Reviewed 19 January 2021 via mobile

DO NOT USE VOLARIS unless you want surprise cancelations and love to be nickeled and dime’d

I booked and paid for my daughter and son in laws flight from GDL -CUN Jan 14/21, received the confirmation and sent it to my daughter. She tried to do a online check-in, but the website does not have this option so they just arrive to the airport only to find that their tickets were canceled. We received no notification, or email, or text from anyone advising this. So they had to buy them again at MORE than double the original price!!! They were also charged an additional 3000 pesos to document one piece of luggage which is the most expensive luggage cost I have ever heard of!
Upon their departure back to GDL, they thought they had paid for everything including their luggage and this time they were charge for their one carry-on an additional 800 pesos!!!
HORRIBLE! My daughter said the lady was very rude and had no tact for customer service. They were not charged for any carry on when they left GDL, only upon their return!!
VOLARIS is the WORST AIRLINE EVER

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
Reviewed 19 January 2021 via mobile

Worst customer experience ever by an airline
Horrible baggage handling, inflexibility, professionalism, and accountability.
They lost our baby car seat in Tijuana and weeks later and numerous calls later, we sound car seat was in Mexico City. They were to get it send to us in Las Vegas and 3 months later realized they lost it again. Gave us 300.00 in travel Vincent’s which during Covid restrictions expired last week and they were unwilling to extend them. I got that information after four transfers. The flight I took was fine. Everything else was super sub optimal and I’m
Out 300 because their unwillingness to make this righr

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
US$USD
India
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.