“A good flight”
Review of Virgin Atlantic Airways

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

A very good flight, superb in-flight entertainment, if you like an alcoholic drink thay do shut the bar after a while. Friendly staff , and flight was on time

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I have never flown a long haul flight before and wasn't really looking forward to it. But, from arriving at the airport too arriving in LA....I loved it!!!! The check in was really smooth and easy to do. We were welcomed on board by the friendly air crew. The seats were comfortable with ample leg room ( but then I am only 5ft 1in) The service throughout the flight was excellent. We were given a choice of meals. The food was good. We were given drinks throughout the flight....alcoholic, soft drinks and tea/ coffee whichever you preferred. Later we were given afternoon tea...which was also good. We were given an ice Lolly and also a meat or cheese pasty between the meals. Snacks were given with the tea/ coffee. The crew were very attentive, friendly and polite. We all had our own screen and earphones for the on board entertainment. There was a large selection to choose from, movies, tv , dramas, music, comedy, games etc. I wasn't bored for the whole 10 and a half hour flight. You also had a blanket in case you wanted to sleep...but I was too busy having fun. The time flew by ( excuse the pun). Thank you Virgin for a really great experience....I will definitely fly with you again. And, recommend you to friends.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Upper class trip and the service by all the crew on board was 1st Class. Food drinks and service excellent. Highly recommend this airline

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Virgin Atlantic always seem to consistently offer a pretty good service. The crew were excellent and very helpful. The service and food was okay (for economy). The only weak part of the offer is the seat - the bit your bum goes on is shapeless and lumpy, and I am 6' 1" but the seat back seems to have been designed for someone about 5'6". So after about 4 hours I was finding it very uncomfortable. Fortunately the flight was only about 60% full so at least I did have some stretch room and could easily walk around.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We travelled with Virgin Holidays, and flew with Virgin Atlantic From Gatwick. The staff were excellent, and because we travelled with my disabled daughter who has Autism there Special Assistance team were so helpful. The reason why I rated them average is due to the aircraft themselves, I feel that they are showing there age. Some of our seats were uncomfortable. especially when the seat base cushion kept moving forward, leaving a small gap at the back. We have since heard that Virgin might be replacing the Boeing fleet. The other point we found was the food we felt was poor in quality.

Date of travel: October 2018