“Almost perfect crossing to Orlando”
Review of Virgin Atlantic Airways

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Travelled with my husband & children, wasn’t made aware by travel agent that kids meals had to be pre ordered, on outbound flight I was told they could update our booking & booked them for return journey however the return journey didn’t have a record of it & kids were left playing with the tray presented to them unimpressed & looking for their meals. Small niggle but spoiled it for young kids who got hungry & irritable.

Date of travel: October 2018

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had a great experience with virgin Atlantic and would recommend the economy delight, however, in this day and age you would have though vegan food had come along in strides but this was not the case for virgin. Fruit and fruit was all that provided apart from a bread roll and vegan butter. The portion of vegan butter was appalling, it was smaller than half a smartie! If you are of the dairy kind then your container is full. Come on virgin there are enough vegan yogurts, flapjacks and other alternatives to your stone age menu!

Date of travel: November 2018
1  Thank roxyy2016
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife is disabled and the attention and care she received was very impressive .She was worried about the additional stresses she would face when travelling under time pressure but she need not have worried, all was well!.

Date of travel: November 2018
    • Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Flew on my own to for the first time to visit family and I am a very nervous flyer but it turned out to be an excellent experience. On arriving at the drop of point to getting through security and arriving at the lounge it all went brilliantly and very smoothly. The lounge is wonderful, great food, excellent facilities and lovely staff, a fantastic place to spend a few hours before a flight. Boarding the flight all went smoothly and the crew were very welcoming offering drinks, snacks and papers straight away. The flight was good, thankfully very smooth and the entertainment choice was superb which kept me distracted. Food and drink as always was excellent and plentiful. On arrival I need a wheelchair which was waiting for me and I was pushed right through to arrivals with assistance collecting my suitcase.
Couldn't fault any aspect of the whole experience. I always fly Virgin if they have the required destination and if I can I fly Upper Class as, for me, it makes the whole (scary but sometimes necessary) experience of flying more bearable possibly because having the individual space to hide and sometime freak out makes it not so obvious! Do wish I loved flying, sadly not, but Virgin Atlantic do help with the experience.

Date of travel: July 2018
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

First time with Virgin Atlantic from Glasgow, great service, friendly helpful staff, loads of leg room in comfortable seats.
Will definitely use them again.

Date of travel: August 2018
    • Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)