“Great Business Class Service”
Review of Virgin Atlantic Airways

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

I’m all about points accumulation so that I can fly Business Class as much as possible. I just had the pleasure of flying on Virgin Atlantic Upper Class from Seattle to London.

From the minute you are onboard the flight attendants are there to offer assistance and a drink. I managed to spill mine and an attendant was right there when he heard my “oh no!”

The food was pretty good and there were a variety of wines offered. One thing I didn’t like is that the seat has no storage for things like an iPad or lap top. And there isn’t really place to stow things under the seat. After meal service the flight attendant came and offered to make up the seat as a bed. Once the seat was converted it was amazingly comfortable and surprisingly wide. I could actually lie like I would in a normal bed on my side. I was surprised to find I slept 41/2 hours of the 9 hour day time flight. And I was grateful because we arrived in London at 7:30 in the morning.

Throughout the flight there was always a visible attendant if anything was needed. The famous bar was there, but I didn’t see anyone on my flight using it as a place to hang out. There were drinks available as well as snacks that could be self served at the bar if desired. When I landed I did take advantage of the revival lounge and got a shower and breakfast. I was grateful to have the opportunity to do this as I had a full day ahead of me.

On the return upper class passengers have their own dedicated security line! Heathrow can be a bear of an airport. It is gigantic and sometimes hard to navigate. Virgin makes the process for its upper class passengers a breeze. Once through security you just walk straight to their incredibly spacious and amazing lounge. Finally, there are walkways dedicated to all lounges for passengers once they are ready to board.

The trip home was just as wonderful as the trip over. It was well worth spending the miles to experience Virgin’s international Upper Class.

1  Thank Betsy M

Reviewed 16 April 2018

Brilliant staff at the airport and on board very helpful and friendly couldn't do enough for us. Comfortable seats made a long journey very comfortable

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

We flew to Delhi with Virgin.. A very pleasant experience but on our return l was sick and we had to catch a connecting flight to Dublin in London. We were delayed in Delhi due to another passenger being ill... Anyhow Martin part of the crew checked and we were moved to first class so we could exit the plane quickly and get to immigration promptly. What a great crew and what a fabulous service.. Well done Virgin Atlantic.. Hats off to you all!

1  Thank CountyTyroneLizzie
Reviewed 15 April 2018

I truly couldn't fault Virgin on this flight, they were excellent. Nothing seemed to be too much trouble. They were polite and courteous and had a very good sense of humour.

Reviewed 15 April 2018

Has to be one of the worst business class seats ive ever flown in . Aweful and uncomfortable . Bring back the 747 !!!!

10  Thank d b