“First time on this airline”
Review of Virgin Atlantic Airways

Reviewed 9 April 2018

This was the best leg of our flight, which was roundtrip from Idaho Falls through Salt Lake City to Heathrow to Belfast, then from Manchester to Atlanta to Salt Lake City and back to Idaho Falls. We paid for the economy premium upgrade, and this leg of the flight was the most obviously upgraded. Leg room, food, general comfort were all noticeably worth the $$.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)

Reviewed 9 April 2018

Great flight and great service both on the ground and in the air. All the stewardess made sure we were well taken care of.

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

I felt like I received first class treatment in economy. The seats may not have been as large as first class, but the service was superb. I have never received beverages so quickly after takeoff. The snacks and meals just kept coming. Very good quality meals and beverages, and complimentary wine with meals. I was very impressed with the level of service from the staff, quality of food and entertainment (movies) provided. Very good value for the money.

Reviewed 9 April 2018

This was our first trip on Virgin Air....it was okay. We had paid to upgrade our seats in economy, but saw little or no difference that with regular economy. Flight was on time and no problem making our connection from MOB in ATL.

Reviewed 9 April 2018

I fly a lot and I am always looking for good deals on international flights. I was so surprised to find a really low price on Virgin Atlantic. The service I received made it feel like I was in 1st class. They give you a welcome packet with socks, headphones, blanket, toothbrush ect. All drinks and food were included (even alcoholic). The flight attendants were so attentive and they made the 8 hr journey fly by.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)