““Very smooth and relaxing flight””
Review of Virgin Atlantic Airways

Reviewed 6 April 2018

After many transatlantic flights taken over the years this one I will remember as one with the best service ever. Our flight attendant, I believe her name was Millie, was very attentive, forthcoming, perky and of a friendliness rarely encountered on flights. The flight was smooth and the temperature just perfect!

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Booked the V Lounge at Manchester. An oasis of calm. Food and drinks on tap, made a pretty good Mojito. Flight was delayed 3 hours so Boy were we glad we were in the lounge. £10 meal vouchers issued.
Boarded and took off just before the three hours.
Outward bound in upper deck return lower deck.
So worth the extra for Premium. Seats and service excellent.
On landing at MCO major problem getting through Security we qued for over an hour with them trying to get us through the Electronic machine. Finally someone saw sense and got us all to go thro the normal system with human border security officers.
Once out straight to ALAMO and picked up the car then the sat nav at the gate.
Return journey used the MCO Club Lounge again excellent.
Return flight again brilliant

2  Thank hotshall
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Just had my Premium Economy reservation for 30th anniversary flight to Atlanta with Virgin cancelled due to "problems with RR engines". Coincidentally (not) this was 7 days after I paid the full holiday amount!
Compensation (joke) is refund of additional upgrade cost and allocation to extra legroom economy seats at "no cost". What a joke this is!!!
6 weeks before flight and I now have no alternative to accept.

DISGRACEFUL MR BRANSON!!!!!

2  Thank Christopher H
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I was looking for the best deal I could find to fly first class at least on the way over and comfort plus on the way back. But I could not book my seats on Virgin Atlantic and had to book on Delta.com, and when I did I could not book Comfort plus on the way back. It took me months of going back and forth between delta and Virgin and finally Virgin said they could upgrade me to comfort plus for over $3000 per person!! If you live in the USA do not be fooled by their prices and customer service is terrible

• Seat comfort
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This is my first flight with virgin Atlantic and I was amazed with the service my flight was on April 1st and she played an April fools joke which make the hold plane laugh the inflight entertainment was a wide selection of TV and movies. They also have guides for every city virgin fly to.

This is the best airline I've flown with and if virgin fly there I'll fly with them.

• Seat comfort
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
2  Thank daryl665