“Oklahoma to Dominican Republic”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Flight from Chicago to Dominican Republic was excellent in that there was free wi-fi and movies. Return flight offered those same amenities, but the PA interrupted so many times that I gave up on the movie I was trying to watch. Flight to Chicago from Tulsa was fine. Return trip was delayed 3 times and departing gate changed 3 times. Information about each delay was delayed and incomplete. I just kept up with it by frequently checking the airport signage. There was a 5-6 hour delay. The return trip required us to exit the terminal into 20 degree weather to catch a provided bus to a different terminal. Also, during the entire 4 flights we were offered 1 cookie and 1 small bag of pretzels. We were offered something to drink on each flight.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This airline runs like a disorderly train wreck. From delayed flights due to missing crew members to missing luggage due to incompetence, the entire system needs work. Misinformation on the web sight had me paying for extra baggage I didn’t need to pay for (to the tune of $120 total round trip). Now it is on me to track down and figure out how to get a refund.

The only saving grace of the entire flight was a wonderful, hospitable flight attendant (named Calli or Cathy I think) whose personality saved the experience. Had it not been for her friendly attitude, I wouldn’t even give United any stars.

As it is, we won’t be taking United again, unless we have to. I certainly would not recommend it.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We flew from NW Arkansas to Reagan National in DC, via Chicago, on Feb. 13. The previous night quite late we were notified that our flight would leave 2 hours late because the plane, which was to have come in the evening of the 12th, had been delayed and wouldn't arrive until the morning of the 13th. Fortunately we had left plenty of layover time in Chicago, so we were still able to make our connecting flight, which of course was leaving from a gate as far as it was possible to be from our first flight's arrival gate. Other than that, both flights were uneventful and took off and landed as scheduled.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This flight was great, I was surprised by how much more room there was on board. Leg room was way bigger. Comfy Seats. Staff were great.

Date of travel: July 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

United’s Customer Service for Baggage Claim is horrible! Please avoid checking in your bags at all cost or fly another carrier. I waited from 829am and it’s currently 931pm for my bags to be delivered. I have screen shots and have recorded my calls and continue to get the run around by their agents. What is even more sad is that I am an employee and they were discriminatory in helping me out in any way. I’m still waiting for my bags...