“No Delay at TSA”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The flight arrived on time. The service was reasonable. There was no line for TSA at the airport. No need to arrive too early as there is no United Club.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

United Airlines Flight UA-3666 diverted flight is one that has been routed from IAH It's original arrival destination to a new San Antonio, typically temporary, arrival destination due to a disruption caused by natural weather. United Airline highly effective and engaged management professional and thank you for safety by the pilot.

Date of travel: November 2018
1  Thank Robel R
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

After the long walk from the terminal to the plane and climbing the stairs with my carryon, purse, and medical equipment, I saw someone in my seat. I informed the stewardess of the problem. She looked at my phone then looked at the person’s boarding pass and said she didn’t know how that happened. She sent me back to the terminal. A supervisor met me and pulled up ticket, printed my boarding pass and walked me back to the plane, saying I would be getting on that plane. She went to the person in my seat and discovered that he, yes he (I am female) had my boarding pass!!!!! How could that happen? It isn’t like I had it printed out (I used my phone as my boarding pass) and dropped it... The gentleman was reseated farther back and I sat in my seat. And that was that! Verrrrry concerning!!! On the up side, the plane left on time and the flight was uneventful.

Date of travel: October 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I would never recommend United Airlines, when we booked our Flight we chose business glass..first classs discontinue. I know we had some bad weather but 3 hour delay did not help.

When we boarded the plane we were told no TV but we can use our own IPads or cell phones. No mention of this at the time of booking.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very nice, comfortable flight. Excellent trip, nice flight attendants. On time take off and landing.