“No room on board for people because the airlines allow people to bring to much carry inside and they stuff it all inside”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 16 December 2018 via mobile

Rough flight due to very cramped quarters. People now bring on so many large carry ones because they don’t want to pay to check anything. This makes for a miserable flight. The economy space is cramped as it is. Then people bring all this stuff that they cram into the overhead bins such that by the time I board as a group 4 or 5 there is no room in the overheads for my small backpack and I am forced to put it underneath the seat in front of me. This makes a minimal area for leg room even worse. I can manage most of the time but this was the second leg of my flight that originated in Europe. It was a typical experience for flying economy these days and since I can afford business class I am stuck like most at the bottom of a overcrowded plane.

Reviewed 16 December 2018 via mobile

Very tight seat with minimal leg room because the airlines lets people brings all sorts of carry on baggage that they stuff in all the overhead bins. By the time the economy flyers get on all the overhead space is gone and you must use the floor space under the seat in front of you. Food is poor but was warm. Service was ok. This was a long overseas flight delayed by an hour on the tarmac because of significant air traffic, but made up most of the lost time on the flight. Need to consider the upgrade to business class for our next overseas flight.

Reviewed 16 December 2018

The airport was nice and clean, the gate was easy to find. the flight was delayed by almost an hour. So if you have a close connection flight, maybe consider choosing another airline. The plane was ok inside. It had TV , but it only showed tv channels without voice. So if you wanted to watch a movie you had to pay, which doesn't sound good because I have a 9 hour United flight tomorrow. On and 1 hour and 30 minutes flight they served water once. All ana all it was ok, not the best. do I recommend? Maybe , I dont know.

Date of travel: November 2018
    • Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 16 December 2018

United isn't the most confortable aircraft to be on, but it is reliable, have many destinations and is professional.

Date of travel: November 2018
    • Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 16 December 2018 via mobile

The over-night flight from UIO to IAH. My first United Airline experience. The seat pitch was so short and the seat itself was so uncomfortable. My knees were touching to the seat in front of me and couldn't stretch my legs (My height is 180cm). They started to serve a meal shortly after a take off at 01h35!!! Many people just wanted to sleep but couldn't because of the noise and smell. It was such an inconsiderate service by them. Then I flew from IAH to YYZ with Air Canada. What a difference! The seat was more comfortable and more spacious. AND we had an in-flight entertainments with AC, whereas with United we had to pay with a credit card. I had a bed time with United and will NEVER use them.