“Typical Economy Flight”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 16 December 2018 via mobile

Very tight seat with minimal leg room because the airlines lets people brings all sorts of carry on baggage that they stuff in all the overhead bins. By the time the economy flyers get on all the overhead space is gone and you must use the floor space under the seat in front of you. Food is poor but was warm. Service was ok. This was a long overseas flight delayed by an hour on the tarmac because of significant air traffic, but made up most of the lost time on the flight. Need to consider the upgrade to business class for our next overseas flight.

Date of travel: December 2018

Reviewed 16 December 2018

The airport was nice and clean, the gate was easy to find. the flight was delayed by almost an hour. So if you have a close connection flight, maybe consider choosing another airline. The plane was ok inside. It had TV , but it only showed tv channels without voice. So if you wanted to watch a movie you had to pay, which doesn't sound good because I have a 9 hour United flight tomorrow. On and 1 hour and 30 minutes flight they served water once. All ana all it was ok, not the best. do I recommend? Maybe , I dont know.

Date of travel: November 2018
Reviewed 16 December 2018

United isn't the most confortable aircraft to be on, but it is reliable, have many destinations and is professional.

Date of travel: November 2018
Reviewed 16 December 2018 via mobile

The over-night flight from UIO to IAH. My first United Airline experience. The seat pitch was so short and the seat itself was so uncomfortable. My knees were touching to the seat in front of me and couldn't stretch my legs (My height is 180cm). They started to serve a meal shortly after a take off at 01h35!!! Many people just wanted to sleep but couldn't because of the noise and smell. It was such an inconsiderate service by them. Then I flew from IAH to YYZ with Air Canada. What a difference! The seat was more comfortable and more spacious. AND we had an in-flight entertainments with AC, whereas with United we had to pay with a credit card. I had a bed time with United and will NEVER use them.

Date of travel: December 2018
Reviewed 16 December 2018

My bag did not show up. So I called and they did not answer so trough back door I found out that my bag is on the way to airport. Still baggage claim agents had now I idea where my bag is. When I got my bag it was damaged. So I asked them if they will take the damage they. They said "Take your baggage where you bought the bag and ask them to take care of it."
I could not believe it. I told them that United destroyed it and I should go to Costco to and ask them to replace it. They did not help and I decide to get even with them later for spooling my vacation.

Date of travel: April 2018