“Always the same”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 10 December 2018

I have well north of a million miles on United so I can grab an exit row aisle 8 of 10 times and get in line early which are the best thing going for them. That and from Chicago I can get anywhere. The service is always "ok", the food if you buy it is "ok", but commercial air travel is really just mass transit so what to expect? I will give United big kudo's for the personal information system and movies, I always try to catch something I haven't seen before and that does make the time go fast. BTW the new seats suck, just nor comfortable!

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)

Reviewed 10 December 2018 via mobile

This was my second time flying United, my friend and I were in the back row so uncomfortable and cold ,on return flight we weren’t seated together when I asked at the desk was told that they couldn’t do it unless I paid to upgrade, when I boarded the plane my friend had three empty seats beside her !!! Just felt staff very unhelpful will not fly with United again

Reviewed 10 December 2018 via mobile

Great flight. Professional flight attendants. We had a brief delay, which was not due to United Airlines, but we were continually kept apprised of the situation. They gave me my own can of Coke like all airlines should, not splitting a can between 2-3 people. It's the little things sometimes!

Date of travel: December 2018
Reviewed 9 December 2018 via mobile

I had to get home early on Friday so I tried United Air from Calgary to Houston to Orlando. Seats were small and I really felt the space was reduced compared to other airlines. I needed to text and email but couldn’t hook up to their WiFi. The only entertainment was Direct pay per view, nothing free there. At $7.99 per segment I took a pass. Well, took off and landed on time, that was good.

Date of travel: December 2018
Reviewed 9 December 2018

We flew from Cabo to Minneapolis with a layover in Chicago. I'm sure there was a reason, but they landed the flight at Terminal 5, made everyone take the tram over to Terminal 1 and then delayed the flight while they waited for the plane to drive over from Terminal 5 to Terminal 1 so we could board. Really didn't make sense - especially when it meant we were an hour late to start boarding (and then another hour late due to de-icing, but weather isn't really something that can be controlled!)

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)