“United Airlines from Vail/Eagle to Chicago”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Even though its great to fly out of a small airport, you must check in your bags at least 45 minutes before boarding or the computers shut down and they can't take it. I was 4 minutes late and had to stay a day more.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Poor and "don't care" attitude United airlines staffs and crews continue!! They proved it again why their ranking is going down year to year (reference: Skytrax ranking)..maybe they can claim any rank in top 5 of world's worst international airlines.

Only Pro:
1. Only nonstop flight in this route

Cons:
1. Behaviour of cabin crews continues to be poor and unpolite.

2. No proper maintenance of the flight. The flight departure time was 12.10 hrs from Denver. However, they completed the boarding by 11.40 hrs. And then the drama started. Around 12.10, the pilot announced about dealy of the flight due to some technical issue in the cargo door. They kept on sitting us until 13.30 hrs without any food/drinks/water (even they refused to give water also in the first 1hr). The flight then took off around 13.40 hrs

3. Due to later departure flight landed in much late ..around 5.40 pm in NRT..then trouble continues for many passengers with connections...Even if anyone looks into this history of this flight..it does late very often

4. No personal kit bag in spite of being a long-haul flight

5. Food quantity was less and quality was also average --no special meal options

6. Very limited options for free drinks (mainly hard)

7. Average in flight entertainment sysem

8. Seat width is less than standard airlines

Date of travel: November 2018
1  Thank dhruba_travel
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

United Airlines continues to be a poor airline with poor behaviour

Only Pro:
1. Only nonstop flight in this route with good timings

Cons:
1. Terrible on board customer service. Responses to call and attitude are very poor. Most surprisingly the behaviour of Japanese crew (Japanese are known to be most polite and helpful in the world) also very ordinary..and not at all kind.
---one particular example within numerous: during meal service, the crew did not provide cutlery. When I asked the crew member, she came after a few mins with an attitude that I did something wrong by asking that...and they are doing mercy on him..In which way she gave me the cutlery pack ..was very insulting.

2. Meal quantity is very less (compared to standard airlines) and quality is very ordinary

3. No option for special meals

4. Very fewer options for free drinks (hard)

5. Seat width is less than standard airlines

6. No personal kit bag even it's a long haul flight

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The airline unassigned my daughters seat for our flights so that she was no longer sitting next to me or my wife. Luckily we were able to clear it up but this could have been a very bad situation had I not caught it beforehand.

Date of travel: November 2018
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My family flew from Sydney to Houston then onto Chicago then onto Knoxville we found the flight attendants very helpful and I could not fault the flight attendants on the flights from Sydney to Houston and then on our flight to Chicago then our flight to Knoxville I would fly with united airlines again, after we landed in Houston we missed our connecting flight due to customs being so slow 2hrs later we got through and united check in staff were so great organising other flights to our final destination. on our flight from Knoxville to Houston and then on to LA the flight attendants were just as good I will write a different review about our flight from LA to Sydney as this that review will be total different.